Hanahaki

spooktober.08

a/n: ha

(unpopular opinion: drarry shippers cannot get mad at spideyflash shippers when they're literally the same thing just different fandoms :)

⚠️this is a controversial fic for anybody who is in the Harry Potter fandom. avoid the comments, muggles. you have been warned.⚠️

"Mr. Stark, what's hanahaki?" Peter speaks up.

Tony furrows his eyebrows and looks back at him. "I don't know?? Go ask your friends or google or something."

He texts Michelle first, figuring she knows more about strange topics than Ned does.

spider-boy: whats hanahaki

love<3: Peter, why are you looking at anything to do with fictional illnesses?

spider-boy: uhhh

love<3: Are you looking at minuscule archive of our own tags or something??

spider-boy: I-

love<3: So yes, then.

spider-boy: yeah

love<3: Oh cool. What ship?

spider-boy: um um um um um

love<3: What shipppp?

spider-boy: harryxron

love<3: I'm not shocked

spider-boy: What is that supposed to meAnnnn XDDD

love<3: You're just one of the people who ship anything with good fanfiction

love<3: You probably ship Hermione x Ginny or Luna x Neville too

spider-boy: I do nOT NEED TO BE CALLED OUT LIKE THIS I-

love<3: exposed ❤️❤️❤️

spider-boy: >:((((❤️❤️❤️

"Who you texting?" Tony snorts after seeing Peter's ridiculous grin.

"That's so assumptive. What if I was just looking at a funny meme?" Peter says, turning his phone off and looking back up at Tony.

"Because you don't type frantically while looking at photos, dork." Tony laughs. Peter scoffs.

"You don't know me! You don't know my life! I'm an independent man!" Peter squawks.

"Man," Tony repeats with quotations. Peter sticks his tongue out, laughing along with him.

"I was texting MJ," Peter admits finally, a shy smile on his face.

"Ooh, I like her. She's tough. Perfect for you, Pete, maybe you'll listen to her when she tells you to not get beat up," Tony teases.

"Rude. I don't get beat up that often, old man."

Tony's jaw drops.

"oKAY FIRST OF ALL—"