Smithereens

A/n: a song fic :) 

Tell me if you have a request that I (still) haven't done yet, I lost most of the ones I had at written down skdnsknd 

⚠️LOTS OF VIOLENCE! BLOOD/GORE⚠️

Peter and Ned walk down the sidewalk, one earbud in Peter's ear. He coughs, and Ned looks at him in sympathy.

"Sorry, man. It must suck without the spider-healing," Ned says.

Peter nods. He hasn't had good healing lately due to his mental health absolutely draining him. He recently got a cold, and Peter misses his spider-healing more than ever. He coughs again.

For you, I'd go

Step to a dude much bigger than me

For you, I know

I would get messed up, weigh 153

Peter smiles at the song playing in his ear. He looks at Ned, who is obliviously talking about Legos and it reminds him how true the words are.

Peter's throat suddenly freaks out, and he coughs so hard he leans over on his knees to support himself. Ned rubs his back in sympathy. Suddenly, Ned lets out a shriek and the hand is gone.

Despite coughing, Peter sits up quickly to look for him. Ned is being dragged through the alley and Peter lets a wave of panic and anxiety flow through him before chasing after the man attempting to hold Ned hostage.

Peter throws a punch at the man, but it comes out weak. However, it's just strong enough for Ned to escape the man's hold. The man goes after Peter, punching him hard. He falls back into the floor, wincing at the unusually bad pain.

Ned hides behind a dumpster, getting out his phone to call for help.

The man suddenly decides to take out a pocket knife, but Peter dodges all but one of his attempts to stab him. The knife pierces his shoulder and Peter screams out in pain. The man punches him in the mouth and covers his face so he can't make sound. Ned covers his mouth in mortification, tears in his eyes.

Peter closes his eyes in pure fear. The realization hits him that, he could die here. He has no healing. He could die from something he usually does everyday. He shakes.

The man continues punching him, Peter sobbing without making any sound. The last time he was in a situation like this was years ago with Flash.

With one more punch to the head, Peter suddenly collapses and stops moving. Ned let's out a horrified gasp, but before it leaves his vocal cords, he strangled himself from making noise.

The man curses and tries to run away. He trips on the headphone jack in Peter's phone flies out, playing the music Peter listened to softly. The man sprints out of the alleyway and Ned rushes up to Peter, laying on the floor with his own blood.

For you, I'd go
Write a slick song just to show you the world
For you, I know
They think it's messed up to sell out for your girl
For you, I'd go
Step to a dude much bigger than me
For you, I know
I would get messed up, weigh 153

For you,

I would get beat to smithereens.