I decided to shower because of how hard I trained and got dressed in a black tank top, with a gray jacket, black jeans and white nike shoes.

I ran straight towards deku's room.

As I stepped near the door I smelled it

His needy scent.

I quickly unlocked and opened the door with his key just to see him right there in pink fluffy shorts and a white tube top. His face is literally the meaning of lust right now.

I closed the door behind me and picked him up. I originally wanted to carry him bridal style but he instead got up and jumped on me.

His legs wrapped around my waist and his arms around my neck.when I tried to reposition him he stick to me like glue. As I was walking to his room he started to move.
.
.
.
.
.
He was grinding me!!

As he moans he grinds harder. He was going so good he was making me hard......SHIT!! I stood up for deku!

As I entered his bedroom I layed him on the bed but he wouldn't let go.

"Dammit deku!...stop dry humping me!!" I yelled at him.

He stopped but held on to my face and said "kachaan...I need you to satisfy me".

I pushed deku back down on the bed, his legs wrapping around my waist again. I was about to kiss him when I was a HICKEY... THE FUCK!?

"D-DEKU!?... WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET A HICKEY!?!".

Deku looked at me " b-b-but kachaan. You gave it to me." Deku said smiling.
I thought long and hard.

"I...did that!?"

Deku nodded.

I pulled the blanket over him and exited his room.

Do I like deku?

I CAN'T...THATS GAY!

I thought again, maybe I did?

I couldn't think, my head pounding and my heart racing. I went back to his room and saw him touching himself.

It looks so weird when he's doing it.

I looked down.

SHIT!!!

I got hard.

Deku must have noticed and got up pulling me towards the bed. He grabbed my belt and started to unbuckle it. Why was I still?. I layed on the bed, eyes closed...as deku unbuckled my belt.

I jolted up and grabbed deku's hands.
"Don't. touch. me." I let go of his hands and put the key on his bed.
I left and shut the door with a bang.

What's wrong with me."DAMMNIT!!" I yelled in the hall. Not caring if anyone heard. I got off the elevator and went to my room. As I opened the door I saw shitty hair(kirishima) talking to pikachu (kiminari).

3 hours later pikachu left and kirishima came into my room. AGAIN! Disturbing my rest.

"Hey bakubro...I gotta talk to ya. Its about love." I got up and looked at him shocked."how the FUCK am I supposed to know about love!? Go ask a girl or something!". I yelled at him,
He gave me puppy dog eyes which he knows have zero effect on me.

"Just fucking say it already!!"

"Ok..ok! Jeez!" He said playfully. "Ihaveacrushonkiminaributdon'tknowhowtotellhim.IhadthiscrushonhimforyearsandIdon'tknowwhy". He said it in one breath

All in my mind was:

(Author-- exclude the part with the roach and just listen to the audio😉)

"Please don't tell him!" He shouted desperately.

"Hey...shit for hair, how do you know you like him?" I asked curiously.

"Well when I'm around him I feel like protecting him and loving him and all that whispers*plus I get hard*".

I wish he didn't say the last part though. I wondered if I really did like him.
" remeber not to tell anyone... or him" he reminded.

"Sure...its not like I care anyways". He stood there smiling.
"Get out!!" I said. He quickly sprinted out.

Im going into rut next week and deku's heat ends at the time my rut starts.
.
.
.
.
Great!!!

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Author---Tell me what you think of the chapters so far and don't be afraid to share ideas.