Episode 25: Just Friends

[Around School's Campus]

*BANG* two persons bumped into each other

"Ohh!! Joesonghabnida!" A man's voice with his phone on his hand. He was on the phone so he forgot to see ahead that someone was on the way...

"Qwaenchanayo!" A female's voice... They pick up books that fall on the ground and then, their eyes meet

"Joohyunnie?!??!!?" The man exclaims as he can identify her face properly

"Su- Ani." She shakes her head "Junmyeon Oppa!?!?!!?" Wait, they know each other?!? Joohyun and Junmyeon finally meet... Also! They friendly hug each other like a sibling's hug! They release the hug!

"Yah! You study here too? Why didn't I know?" Junmyeon pats her head like a kid

"We're one year different so how can you notice my existence when this school is this big?" She smirks playfully that they just know each other's presence in the same school "We haven't met since you graduated from high school. You never paid me a visit by then!" Joohyun pouts a little and Junmyeon just smiles briefly

"By the way, what is your major?" They move to sit on the couch under the tree

"Software Engineering. What about you, Oppa?"

"Graphic Design. Yah! How can a small girl like you dedicated to that major! Daebak!!" They both smile at each other "And I heard it earlier! You can keep calling me Suho because I will always be your Suho." (Suho = Guardian) He pats her hair once again while she smiles nonstop like a little girl "You're still like a little sister to me, Joohyunnie!" Her smile seems faded a little but manages to normalize it back

"JUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!" another female voice from the other side makes them both looking at the same direction of where the voice came from. She runs towards them... "Class starts in 5 minutes!" She talks to him without knowing of another person's presence... and then, she notices it eventually...

"I know! I'm on the way there but I met..." He looks at Joohyun as a sign that he met her "Joohyunnie, this is Jisoo, a friend of mine. Jisoo, this is my so-called sister, Joohyun!"

"Annyeong Unnie!" Joohyun stands up and bows as greet to Jisoo and Jisoo bows back

"Annyeong Joohyunnie!" Jisoo smiles back

"I'm going to class now, Joohyunnie! We'll see each other often!" Junmyeon waves as a farewell and Joohyun waves back and smiles towards Jisoo as well. The two leave together and there is only Joohyun remains there. They are far from here until she decides to sigh to herself...

[Flashback to 15 years ago]

"Junmyeonnie! Please accompany Joohyunnie to play outside with you!"

"Ne Eomeoni! Gaja, Joohyunnie!" Little Junmyeon held Joohyun's little hand and walked to the playground inside Joohyun's house.

Their parents have known and been closed to each other for a very long time so they met often too. Junmyeon's parents often visited Joohyun's house so they became closer since they were still young. Junmyeon always protected Joohyun like his own sister since they both are the only child of their families. She even gave him a nickname called "Suho" since he was always there and protected her like a guardian of hers. Junmyeon saw her like a little sister only but things never went like what they wanted...

As she grew up with him by her side, she developed feelings for him... A feeling that a grown-up girl had for a boy... She stopped seeing him as a brother or a guardian but a man-a man she loves...

Later, she learned that he's never seen her the same way she did. She didn't confess but she sensed it! He still considered her like a little girl... So she decided to hide the fact that she has a crush on him... And until now, until today, she hasn't got over it yet...

[Present Day]

Jisoo smacks Junmyeon's arm playfully as they walk to class together...

"Hey! Who is that pretty girl with you a moment?" She asks him

"She is like my childhood friend, also like my sister. Our family knows each other."

"That's all?" Junmyeon looks at her face and raises his eyebrow

"What do you expect?"

"Yah! She's so pretty!! Even for me as a girl can be falling for her at first sight! And you-you know her since childhood and you say she is just a friend? Or a sister?" Junmyeon sighs at her extra action... Is she a lesbian or something?

"Yah! If you are homosexual, I won't let you date her. And yeah, I'm sure she is just only a sister to me." Jisoo nods

"I never know you are this stupid." Jisoo shakes her head slightly. Is she their shipper or something? Junmyeon looks at her while she doesn't look back the same

"I know. I love stupid." He mumbles softly alone and looks away.

.......................................................................

A/N: Are you rooting for Surene or Jiho??????

Honestly, I know that Irene is far older than Jisoo but in this story, I have to keep the logic so I hope you guys are fine with it!