Cameron's POV

Having Brandon here is amazing! We have came very close and it feels amazing finding out the things he did. He tells me story's that can make the most grumpiest person laugh. My mom and dad love him to pieces but they don't know where dating. At night when my parents go to bed Brandon comes in my room and we cuddle. One thing that happens at night is that he'll start to freak out and I don't know what to do. I can't wait till Brandon and I can tell everybody that were dating but I don't think that will be for awhile. It's like "we're a secret that can't be exposed" and it hurts a lot because when your out in public you have to watch what you do around people like you can't hold hands and kiss and like I said it hurts like hell. My opinion, there is nothing wrong with being gay or a lesbian if you love that person be with them know law should be able to control who you love and want to be with and how in some states you can't be with the one you love and if you want to sometimes you have to go a different state to get married! It's know different being straight or gay or lesbian. What if it was normal for 2 guys or 2 girls being together but not normal for a boy and a girl to be together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is really short😳 The next chapter will be longer