Cameron's POV

It's Monday and I go down stairs and my dad just left and my mom is making breakfast. I have a feeling today is going to be a good day but that's just a feeling.

(At school)

I just got out of my car and I see all the football player outside. The bell rang signaling its time to head inside.

First period: English- Where the 50 year old bitch is. Not trying to be mean but she is!

Second period: Algebra- Dear Algebra,

Stop asking us to find your X

She's not coming back!

Third period: Gym- My favorite period cause Brandon's in there and I love sports period!

Fourth period: German- I hate this class like come on If I want to learn a language I have my phone!

Lunch is finally here and head to my normal spot with all the football players and cheerleaders.

Fifth period: Science- We're we don't learn anything the teacher talks about random things.

Sixth period: Civics- We're the teacher doesn't care what you do.

Seventh period: Law and Society- I don't even know what's going on because I'm to focused on getting out of here and to the field!

Then finally it's the end of the day! I was on my phone texting people and going through my contacts when I came upon Brandon's name I taped on his name and hit text and boom there it was I send a text to Brandon!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What's going to happen are Brandon and cam going to start text and talk and even start to hangout!:)

Written by: Emily