Cameron's POV

When I woke up Brandon wasn't there so I assumed that he left. I got out of bed and got dressed and headed to Brandon's house. When i got there his dad opened the door and he was drunk. I know something isn't right because when Brandon and I were younger he used to come to me and cry because his dad would hit him. I shoved his dad out of the way and I heard whimpers coming from the basement and Brandon was sobbing.

I opened the door and ran down stairs and I found Brandon with no shirt on and he had red marks on him. He looked at me and looked away. I bent down and grabbed his chin softly and made him look at me I leaned down and kissed his lips. I picked him up and ran up the stairs. When I got up there his dad was on the couch I set Brandon down by the door and went over to his dad and punched him and yelled at him then left will Brandon. Back at my house I put Brandon on my bed and I went to my bathroom. When I got back I had a wash rag that was warm and neosporian to put on the red marks. I got over to Brandon and put the washrag to his cut and he flinched away. I told him that I needed to put the medicine on him so they don't get infected. When I was done I put the everything back and walked back into my room. I got in my bed and pulled Brandon close to me. We were cuddling for a little bit and I looked down to see Brandon asleep. When he woke up I was on my phone. We were talking for a little bit.

Cam ( hey what would you do if I asked you to live with me?)

Brandon's ( I would love to but what about my parents cam?)

Cam ( the way your dad treats you is not considered a parent!)

Brandon's ( ok I will!)

Cam ( YAY!)

The whole day we spent cuddling and taking. I know it may seem like we are going fast but we're not we have know each other what seems like forever and know almost everything about each other so I would not considering us going fast. That evening my mom was home and my dad was on a business trip. When my mom saw Brandon she drop what she was doing and went and hugged him. It was time for dinner and we were at the dinner table and we were talking and I brung up the subject of Brandon moving in and right when I said that I didn't even get to finish my sentence she was already saying ' yes he can move on!' The next day we went to this house to get his things but mostly his clothes and personal stuff. That day was awesome. Now I can't wait for more memory's along the way!

Written by- Emily