Brandons POV

Twenty minutes till German was over. Then I could go home, finish homework, and watch the newest episode of Modern Family. I yawned at the thought of being in my own comfy bed again. Mrs. Wilson gave me an evil glare. Almost like she was saying 'How dare you yawn in my class. Do it again and I'll make you recite the whole German Dictionary'. Yeah, that made me stop.

Fifteen minutes now

I wonder if people could actually die from boredom. If that's possible, I would've died last month. Not that I mind learning another language. It's amazing how in some cases the words are almost English, and c'mon. Being able to swear and say mean things behind someones back without them realizing it is awesome! I just hate having to recite the German alphabet and having to talk to people in this language. Mrs. Wilson doesn't realize that we were not born in Finland and we don't understand this language at all. If I wanted to know another language, I would go to that country and get a professional. But no, I'm just some low life highschooler. I doodle stick figures on skateboards until the bell rings.

As soon as it does I bolt out the room, out of school and start my twenty minute walk home.

I'm almost there when I feel a buzz in my pocket. My mom is probably just figuring out how to text or she's asking what I want for dinner tonight. I pull it out and almost faint.

The contact name comes up as C. No way in hell. Cam texted me! Cam . Texted . Me!

My mood changes when i see that is says a simple "Hey"

Are you fucking kidding me?! After years of not speaking and I get a "hey" ?! I'm about to cuss him out but I realize that he's actually speaking to me. I would be more mad if he waited, but it's been FOREVER!

I type back a simple "Hey, haven't spoken in ages!"

Hopefully this is some kind of conversation starter. I just want to be like we were little kids. Inseparable

Written by: Paige

An Unlikely Kind of LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara