Camerons POV

I woke up the next morning at six a.m. to the sound of Brittany Spears in my ear. Her voice came from my alarm clock indicating that I needed to get the hell up or be late for school. Then off to my glorious school (note the sarcasm). I still didn't know how to feel about this school. Sure I was liked by a lot of people ,but I feel like I have to fake a smile and a laugh more often than I should. I quickly put on a light-gray cross country sweatshirt and some basketball shorts and jogged downstairs. My mom ,Emily ,was cooking breakfast and singing Ed Sheeran. Yep, she is definitely my mom. She often asks if I've seen or spoken to Brandon recently and each day I give her the same depressing answer. "No mom. I'm way too busy!" Then I'd storm out of the house. I didn't like having to hide from him. Recently, I've discovered my feelings for him and I feel like I could break down if I even look at him. I miss him so much and I want us to be like we were when we were kids. Young and free! Why do people judge you cause if I wasn't the football team caption I would have come out already and me and Brandon could date but me being the a football player they will think I'm checking them out. All that people care about in this school is popularity and it's stupid. But one of these days I will come out to the school and ask Brandon out. I don't care if all the football players want me off the team. Only my true friends will except me!

Written by: Emily