75

-

-

  Jimin sighed as he sat down on a park bench. He had taken a bike to get to the park to meet Leo. They had both made plans to meet up so that Leo could give Jimin his things to him.

  He had finally decided to call it a thousand percent quits with Leo. They had an on and off relationship for a while, and all of Jimin's friends knew Leo and they didn't like him.

  Leo was always the type of guy to think about himself before he would think about others. Here lately, he had been trying to message Jimin and has been trying to get him back, but Jimin is finally sticking to his words.

  He no longer wants to be with Leo.

  Jimin had moved out from living with him, which is the reason that he is in such a cheap apartment and is also the reason that he doesn't have much inside of his apartment.

  Everything that Jimin owns is at Leo's house, and it has been for many months now.

  He finally just messaged him and told him that he wants his stuff back, which is exactly why Jimin is meeting him at the park. He plans to go to Leo's house and hopefully, if Leo does as he says, he'll let Jimin pack his stuff and use his car to haul his things to his place.

  Jimin smiled as he thought about all of the things that he was going to get back. His favorite hoodie, his laptop, some of his shoes, small furniture, and even finally his pillows.

  He had been sleeping with one pillow ever since he moved out from Leo's place, and he thought that it was the most uncomfortable thing that he has ever done. He barely even makes enough to pay for rent, so no, he hasn't bought much at all. But now he will have stuff. And plus, now that Yoongi pays half rent, he's been able to buy more things lately.

  Maybe living with Yoongi isn't too bad.

  Hopefully it'll stay that way.

~