43

Yoongi sighed as he watched the two people down the stairs. He decided to do what his best friend had asked him to do. It was annoying and completely stupid to be sitting here watching and listening about stupid relationship drama come from the boy.

  At first, Yoongi had assumed that Leo was Jimin's boyfriend or something, but he seems too off about that. Jimin keeps sighing and rolling his eyes at Leo, which is actually kind of funny to Yoongi considering that he's never seen Jimin act rude to anyone ever.

  Yoongi decided to pay attention to what they were actually saying to make everything make sense besides just watching confused, so he scooted closer down the stairs. When he did that, Leo looked over at him with a mad face.

  "Who's that, anyways?" Leo asked Jimin.

  Jimin looked up at Yoongi and stared blankly. "That's my roommate." He told Leo.

  Leo furrowed his eyebrows at Jimin. "Liar." He clenched his fists, making Yoongi raise his eyebrows, wanting to say something. He decided not to because it isn't his business until someone's makes it his business..

  But, He really wants to say something.

  The way that Leo is right against Jimin, trying to whisper things to him as Jimin scoots away..

  It's just not right to Yoongi.

  "Leo, why would I lie?" Jimin scoffed. "Why does it even matter? I told you that I would let you talk, but you're not convincing me this time." He shrugged. "I'm just tired of you."

  Yoongi tried not to laugh as Leo growled.

  "Baby, please come back home."

  Back home? Did they live together?

  "I'll treat you better.." Leo whispered. Jimin frowned as Leo wrapped his arm around his waist, clearly trying to get closer to him. Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at the poor sight.

  Why is he trying so hard?

  "Jimin obviously doesn't want you."

  Both Jimin and Leo looked at Yoongi in confusion and shock. Yoongi didn't register that he had said it out loud, nor did he care that he did. He just wanted this Leo guy out.

  "Says who?" Leo straightened up as Jimin scooted away from him once again. Jimin was now looking at the ground biting his lip.

  Yoongi stood up on the stairs and started walking down them with his hands in his pockets. "Well, for one: says Jimin." He said with a soft, yet strong voice. "For two: says body language." He pointed at Jimin who was farther away from before, making Leo squint his eyes at him. "And three: says me."

  By the time he finished talking, he was already at the bottom of the stairs with a small smirk on his face. "Wanna leave? I'll open the door for you." Yoongi said as he pointed down the hall. Leo grimaced at him and squinted.

  "I don't know who you think you are," Leo said as he grabbed his stuff and walked towards Yoongi. "But mind your business."

  Yoongi shrugged. "I live here." He stated as he opened the front door to let Leo walk out of it. "If I live here, then I think it is my business."

  Jimin hopped up from the couch and hurried towards the door as Leo stepped out of it. Both Leo and Yoongi looked at him. "You forgot these." He said as he stuck out flowers.

  Yoongi didn't realize before, but Leo had brought flowers for Jimin to have. He tried not to laugh as Leo snatched them and walked out.

  Yoongi closed the door and smiled.

  Time to go back to sleep.

~