The mistake

I had this idea :D

Lily Potter, a girl who loved quidditch, both of her fathers and ruff housing with her older brothers. However her teachers didn't know that was the reason for the bruises. Ms.Evelyn was the main teacher considered.

It's was about mid-summer and Ms.Evenly made a note to stop by. When she arrived she was greeted with Harry reading a news paper and Draco sipping tea while reading a huge book. "Hello Mr.Potter." She greeted, "I was just checking on Lily to see how she was doing this summer." Draco got up and gave her a small tour while looking for his daughter.
Eventually they found her out by the home made quidditch field. "LILLY COME DOWN, YOUR TEACHER IS HERE!" Draco shouted. The two Landed and introduced them selfs. "My name is Albus and you already known my dorky little sister." Albus said talking in a baby voice when addressing Lily. "Stop or I'm putting more chocolate frogs in your bed, you Heathen." Before the bickering could get out of hand Draco calmly said, "If you both don't stop with this pointless bickering I will snap both of your brooms, understand?" They quickly nodded. Quidditch seamed to be in the blood of the family, their grandfather played, both of their fathers played. It was important to them to keep it going. "Now go get your father from his study, Lunch is almost ready." Ms.Evelyn thought it seamed like a normal family, a mother, a father and two children.

Later she was having a conversation with Harry after lunch. It was a simple meal, sandwiches of choice, milk for the children and tea for the adults. "You know you and you wife know exactly what your doing." Harry tea went flying out of his nose, and the two children who had been spying under the cloak they got on there first year tried to hide their giggles. "Ma'am you do understand that I have a HUSBAND correct? Although he may act motherly and have long hair he is a male." Ms.Evelyn was horrified, two MALES raised her best children. "This is not right! Children should have a mother and father. That the way it's-" the loud shattering of a tea cup rung in the room. Harry has held the cup so tight, it shattered.
"I don't care who you are, insulting my husband is NOT OK! It doesn't matter if a child grows up in a same-sex parent home, if they are loved and and taken care of that's all that should matter. Get out of my site!" Harry yelled. "I'm reporting you to the minster for abuse, that's why I was here because of Lily's wounds." She yelled back walking to the door. "Fine but we have security cameras ALL over the house which is so muggle no one thinks about it." With the slam of a door she was gone. The two children came out and hugged their father knowing when Draco finds out they will never hear the end of it