Deal deal with the prince

I was on the phone with my friend and she wanted to go to sleep but I am a hyper little bean and wanted to make this!

..........................................................................

Harry's POV

After I figured out the "light" was using me to kill off the wizards game world, I joined my father (Who is Tom Riddle). We actually won the war because I was able to get other students on my side.

But not a Draco Malfoy...

His family was extremely stubborn and didn't move a muscle. But with me in charge, I got to pick out who on the "light" side I wanted to keep alive.  I wonder who to pick?
"Draco Malfoy" my father boomed. I smirked as I looked over my father and asked "I want this one." He looked confused before I got upset "I want him! He's the only one I'm going to keep alive!" I said a little louder. I was more powerful than my father but I really wanted Malfoy and if I had to get him myself I will.
"Ok son no need to throw a fit." My fits normally results in my magic going haywire and windows breaking, and other this happened.
"This one shale be pardoned and given to my heir." I smiled and pulled him to the thrown I was sitting on. He sat next to me on the floor and looked terrified of what I could do.

Time skip

After the the entire thing was over I walked to my room and had the rope that bound his hands together in my hand.
After me made it my room I locked my door.
"What do you want?" He asked. I turned my head and looked at him and smiled "it's a simple word! Y. O. U!" I say walking over to my desk which is filled with knifes that have a sharp tip.
He looked terrified. "OH don't worry I can't bring myself to hurt you!...but if you try to leave me..." I threw the knife and it barely missed his hair. He began to cry and I ran up to him.
"Shh it's ok. As long as you don't try to leave me I won't hurt you"

IM MAKING THIS INTO A BOOK!!!!!

376 words