A small heart Attack

IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW THIS IS MY MOST POPULAR STORY?!
Welp let's keep going. Oh and this will be made up of different times they've had a heart attack.
•————————————————————-•
1.)
Draco and Harry were going out on there first date night since Lily was born. They both were powerful wizards, and didn't think her discovery of her fathers cloak would be like this.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN FIND HER?!" Draco yelled grabbing his things with Harry following behind trying to find out the situation.
"What's going on?" Asked Harry was he got into the driver seat. "The babysitter can find lily!" Draco was putting his seat belt on and Harry was driving home. "You still have that homing thing from when she was a baby?" Draco nodded and began saying a spell in Latin. "Find filia mea" a red stag began to lead them home lucky they were the only ones who could see it. Though after the made it home the stag couldn't locate her

"I looked everywhere but she just disappeared!" The babysitter said. "Wait...disappeared....I KNOW WHERE SHE IS!" Harry ran to the baby's room and let out a breath when her heard giggling.
"She has claimed her birth right, the invisibility cloak." Draco fainted as his daughters head appeared.

2.)

Harry and Draco has no idea there little girls was so special. That was until they came into the baby's room and everything was flying in the air, with their child on the roof.
Harry fell backwards like a plank while Draco did his more dramatically

3.)

With Harry being a auror he had some people who threatened him, he didn't really care about them. Until on showed up at his home.
A wand was pressed against Draco's neck, he didn't even have time to change out of his healer uniform.
"Remember when you did this to me in front of my little girl? Arrested me?" Harry looked terrified of him hurting his husband.
"DADDY! IM HOME!" His eyes widen as ran to  tell his little girl not to come in but a full body binding cures got placed on him.
Lily looked and saw a stranger in front of her and took off.
"Stay here!" He yelled at Draco.
Draco nodded, after he left he got up and carefully walked over to Harry and unbound him.
"He didn't take my wand off me." Said Draco as he helped his husband up.

"You and lily need to get out of here." Harry said. They both heard a bang and ran up stares to see what was going on.
"And don't you ever hurt my daddy or papa again!"
They when to see the man hanging upside down with a jump rope with glitter all over him.
"Y-Your daughter is INSANE!"
The other Aurors arrested him that night and Draco made lily sleep with the both of them.

Well?