The Reveal

Not gonna lie, I cried over the picture...and uh happy birthday to me 🥳🥳🥳....don't expect me to reveal my age hehe

Steve's POV
~~~~~~~~~
Tony is laying in bed with some random child I've never seen before and he looks at me with terror in his eyes. Boy, he's right to be terrified because I think I'm about to go OFF on him.

"What the heck. Tony?"

The child slowly lifts himself out of Tony's embrace and stares at me with wide eyes. He points a finger at me while tilting his head, trying to act intimidating, " you saw nothing...you are dreaming...go back to sleeeep." He says to me.

Jesus Christ he thinks I'm an idiot...

Tony wacks the kid on the back of the head, but the child begins to giggle goofily. I don't even think they notice me anymore, still in the doorway, looking at them in shock and in need of an explanation.

Tony's POV
~~~~~~~~~
All I heard was Peter say my name and then the worst thing imaginable happened. Steve fucking Rodgers barged into MY ROOM without knocking. I can feel the panic rising within me as I try to mentally calm myself down. "What the heck. Tony?"

Oh god what do I do? What do I say? This isn't how I wanted to introduce Peter to him...actually, scratch that, I didn't want Peter meeting anyone at all!

Before I could even say a word, Peter slowly pushes himself off of me and says, "you saw nothing, you are dreaming....go back to sleeeeeep". Did this dumbass child really just try to hypnotize captain America?

I wack him on the head and he doesn't even flinch but instead started hysterically giggling. I find a small smile creep on my lips, almost forgetting our unannounced visitor. Before turning back to Steve, I pull peter close to me and say, "bitch did you really just try to hypnotize THE captain America?"

This didn't end his laughing and he fell backwards from the bed to the floor. "Shut uP!" He tells me as his voice cracks and then I start laughing while he climbs back onto the bed, his arms crossed and pouting. "That wasn't funny at all" he says in an angry tone, but I just smile and turn to Steve who's still standing in the doorway in complete shock.

"Tony....what just happened and who the HECK is this kid???" He questions and I just stare blankly at him. So I either ignore the LOVE of my life for the REST of my life OR...I tell him about Peter...huh.

"Oh I'm peter!" He says enthusiastically while scratching his head. Guess I didn't have to do any work there, but I will have to be the one who explains, ugh.

"Steve, meet Peter, Peter, meet Steve..." I say after a moment or two. Peter awkwardly waved and Steve is froze in place. "Are you going to explain to me why you have a teenage boy in your room?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"THAT my good sir, can wait until the morning...we'll discuss it then" I say to him with pleading eyes as to not ask anymore questions. I think he got the hint and slowly made his way out of the room, more confused than ever. The door closes and Peters asks, "are we going to tell him about Spider-Man?"

I respond, "only if you want to baby" and kiss his head as he snuggles back into my arms, his hands grinning onto my shirt. "You okay?" I ask him and he shakes his head. In an almost whisper he reveals to me, "I don't want him to find out...I don't want anyone to find out...I just- I don't know...". I shush him and tell him not to worry and to focus on getting some rest. He obligates and as soon as I could hear his faint little, absolutely adorable, snores, it took out my phone. I go into my messages and find what I'm looking for:

Capsical 🇺🇸💛

Me: I promise I'll explain everything in the morning but now I'm kind of curious as to why you were awake? Why'd you come see me?