Confronting the Spider

Harry's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
It's been over a month since Peters aunt May passed away and he seems to be getting better. Or at least that's what I hope. Lately he's been acting different and very secretive. "Hey are you okay? Lately you've been kinda...out of it." I say to Peter. He says he's fine and he's just a little stressed because of school and chores. I said okay and left it at that. I knew he was hiding something, I could read Peter so easily. I've known him since we were 7 years old, he's also not the best at keeping secrets. Trust me, I know from past experiences of when he told my crush I liked her by accident. Maybe I shouldn't push him to talking about his feelings and whatever is going on...he can handle himself....yeah....

After school I walk to my dad work only to find everyone panicking.
"WHERE IS IT" I heard some people who work for my dad yell. Everyone was running around and yelling and screaming in a frenzy. "What's going on?" I ask and try my best not to panic too. "The spider!" One of them says and I look at him curiously. He understood by my expression that I didn't know what he was talking about and he yelled "THE SPIDER" before running away with some fellow scientists. It's just a spider, how much harm can it do?

Peters POV
~~~~~~~~~
Ive been going out as Spider-Man every night. It's fun being the crime fighting Spider-Man that everyone has been obsessed with lately, and I've heard about the Avenger and their split so I think at the moment I am the #1 super hero doing the work here in New York.

It was 1 am, in an hour I'd need to get back to the orphanage so I'd have enough rest before school starts. I start my patrol from 10:00-2 am because we go to bed at 9 and I need to be positive that everyone else is asleep. I was swinging around Queens before I stopped and sat on a building near the Avengers Tower. I sat there for a while and thought about how amazing it would look on the inside and all of the high tech stuff. As stupid as it sounds, I got butterflies in my stomach just thinking about the place. I stared at it in awe before looking at my phone. 1:25. New York was actually pretty silent for once, it was a slow night with barely any bad guys to fight. I decided to stay out instead of heading back to the orphanage early. I stood up and took pictures of the beautiful night sky and the lights of the buildings. New York at night was absolutely beautiful.

Tony's POV
~~~~~~~~~
"What's he doing" Black Panther asked. " I don't know, he's just sitting there." I say back. Spider-Man was sitting in a building right near our tower, just hanging out. "Isn't this guy supposed to be fighting crime?" Rhodes asks. Natasha nods before heading towards to door. "Where are you going" I ask. "Well, we need to recruit him to fight the Revengers, right?" Nat says before leaving the rest of us staring at the doorway that she was standing in. We all rushed to get on our suits and went out to the building. Spider-Man....now he was standing on the building...and taking pictures. I tell the other guys to stay behind and let me do the talking first. They all agree and I approach the spider. "Nice view, I don't blame you for taking pictures" I say. "yeah it's nice out here, sometimes I wish I could stay out here all night but I got stuff to do in the morning" he says while turning around. I can see his body stiffen as he notices me, Ironman, standing before him.

Peters POV
~~~~~~~~~
oh my god oh my god oh my-
"Hello? Earth to Spider-Man?" Ironman says.
Ironman is talking to me...Tony Stark is talking to me!!! And he knows my super hero name. OH MY GOD-

"h-hey" I stutter our. God I was such a pussy getting nervous like that.
"So" Ironman started, "ive seen you around New York, helping out the citizens, saving the city, and it sure you've heard about the avengers split?" He asks and I slowly nod. "Well, the avengers and the so called Revengers are having a little fight.....and we were wondering if you'd be okay with coming to Germany with us and helping us take them down. At the moment they are a danger to society and the world as we know it. This is a once in a life time opportunity-" he says but I cut him off. "Wait what? Germany?!" I exclaim. "Yes, we'll buy you a plane ticket, but off course you'd fly private. It'll only be for a weekend" he says.

"I-I don't....I don't think I can, sorry" I say slowly and then my spidy sense tells me people are watching our exchange. I turn around and see nobody but I know more than 2 people are watching us. "are um, are people watching us?" I ask him. He looks at me and he walks out of his Ironman suit. Now it's Tony Stark in all his glory... "yes, the rest of the avengers" he says so simply. "How did you know?" He asks me. "Well I uh..." I look at my phone and it's 1:50. It's almost 2 am and it takes me maybe 15 minutes to get back to the orphanage. "I uh, sorry I got to go..." I say and before he could protest I was already back flipping down the building and swinging through Queens.

973 words

it's 6am while im editing this cuz my friend AVEREY hehe wants to read my story❤️so im making it a bit less cringy-

Xoxo - mayflower 🌷