Feild Trip to Osborn

Peters POV (still 3 months before civil war)
~~~~~~~~~
Today we're going on a field trip to Oscorp. One of my best friends, Harry, well his father owns the company. I've never been there before because his dad says it's dangerous or something, but it can't be THAT dangerous if we're allowed to go on a field trip there.

We get on the bus and I'm sitting with Ned; Harry is already at Oscorp since his dad owns the place and MJ is sitting across from me and Ned. She's always got her head in a book. Ned and I talked about building his new LEGO Deathstar at my place next Friday and we made other plans to go hang out, MJ occasionally making comments here and there. We arrived to Oscorp with Harry waiting for us, in fact he was supposed to be our tour guide. Actually, he told me his father was forcing him to guide our group since it's his class and for training experience.

(I know the story is bad but idc and imma lowkey skip this Osborn field trip stuff and skip to the good stuff lol)

We toured around the whole building before meeting our last destination: the lab. We weren't allowed in the lab for obvious reasons, but we were allowed to stay outside and watch from the glass windows. I love science and all, but I was extremely bored. We were just watching scientists through glass, barely knowing what they were doing, so I started to wander. Turns out I walked through a doorway to another lab. Nobody was in it so I decided to explore for a bit. That's when I came across a spider. It was black, red, and blue. Truly fascinating. I decided to take a closer look and was leaning on the table it was on. All of the sudden, the glass cages the strange spider was in opened and I froze. Oh shit...I didn't do that, did I? I thought to myself. Before I knew it, the spider jumped on my hand and bit it. I totally freaked out and smacked it until it was dead. I ran out of the lab, hoping to find someone who works there to tell them I was just bit by this weird spider. I knew I would get into trouble for wandering around in places I shouldn't have been, but I was stressed out and didn't want to die! I ran down the halls, completely forgetting where my class was. I started to feel dizzy. By the time I reached the lab in which my class was in, I began to gag. I ran to find the bathroom before completely spitting out my insides into the toilet. After a couple of minutes I stood up and walked over to the sink. I washed my face and hands. Man I look like shit. My eyes were puffy, my face was as red as a redneck on the Fourth of July, and I was sweaty. Then my whole body started shaking.

Slight trigger warning ⚠️ panic attack

I realized I was having a panic attack. I tried to calm myself down by sitting in the floor and counting to ten. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.....breathe....think of a safe place peter, come on......home. After a while I sat back up and washed my face again, I grabbed a paper towel and went to throw it away, but it was stuck on my hand. I started to flap my hands like crazy trying to get the stupid towel off my hand but I wouldn't budge. I was frustrated. I needed to get back to my class before they notice I'm gone, I don't want to get in trouble.....maybe I really should go find a scientist to help me because this is clearly unnatural I thought to myself before deciding it would be best if I didn't. I really don't need to get into more trouble since Flash is always blaming stuff on me. Then I punched the wall. I was angry and upset that this stupid paper towel was stuck to my hand and I didn't know why, and that if I tried to get help I'd get into more trouble.....wait..."it's gone..." I whispered to myself. The paper towel was no longer on my hand. I jumped for joy!!! I decided I should finally get back to my class before realizing that I was on the ceiling. I froze once again. Am I going crazy? Did that spider drug me or something I thought to myself. Then I realized it. I'm like a spider. I quickly climbed down to the floor and was about to run out of the bathroom but then I saw the wall that I punched. It was indented. I indented a wall with my fist. WITH MY FIST!!! I ran out of the bathroom back to my class and they were all getting ready to go. I knew that whatever was to come next, I needed to figure out what was happening to me...

854 words😗