A Nice Moment

SHOUT OUT TO @Tsuki_Yaoi_Panda!!!
Thank you so much for voting on all of my chapters of this story it really means a lot to me 🥰✌️🥰 love y'all 💝

Tony's POV
~~~~~~~~~
At 7am, I was awakened by a strange shifting in my bed. Peter...

Last night Happy has brought the kid in from apparently the street and we have no idea why. As soon as he got here I just let him cry onto my shoulder and held him close to me. The kid was broken! And as much as the curiosity and anger that was filling me as to why my kid was on the street, I knew I couldn't force him to tell me last night since he was still processing. Anyways, as soon as I could feel the child laying on my chest start to move around, I started to play with his hair. He hummed silently and subconsciously nuzzled himself closer into my neck while tugging on my shirt. He's so cute...

"hey, you awake?" I ask him and he doesn't respond, instead he slowly untangled himself from my embrace and I sat up as well. He looks at me with his hazel, doe eyes and rubbed them while nodding his head. "m t'red" he mumbles. "You're tired? You can go back to sleep if you want..." I tell him but he shakes his head. "no no no, they'd want me to be back nowww...and I have" he pauses to yawn, "school". I can't keep my curiosity to myself much longer and finally ask him,

"Why were you on the streets?"

His tired self looked up at me and then slowly put his head down and fidgeted with his hands. Anxiety tings.

"I didn't do anything wrong, she just likes to pick on me. She doesn't like me for a list of reasons that are all opinionated...and I guess last night her stupid boyfriend got a little too drunk..." he tells me. "did he hurt you?" I ask him. In an almost whisper that sounded like he was terrified for his life, he responds, "yes".

I could see the tears forming around his eyes and look at him with my face full of sorrow. I cant help this kid yet, I can't do any action until the adoption papers are all worked out. While I was zoning out, I noticed he started making grabbing hands at me and I pulled him back into my arms. We laid back down onto my bed with his head on my chest and arms engulfed in a huge hug. He cried as I rubbed his back and whispers comforting words into his ears. It worked a little, but not as much as I would've liked, so I told him, "I promise everything will be better, you just gotta wait a little, I swear it won't be as long as you think".

"what..." he whispers, pulling his head out of my chest but still keeping his arms around me. His chin lay on my chest and his watery eyes looked up at me with whatever hope was left in him. Should I tell him about the adoption...? No no no...I need an excuse...

Peter's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I knew I was acting like a child, but I could honestly care less right now. I also know that Tony won't judge me no matter how absurd something I'm crying about is...he cares. When he told me that everything will be better and it wasn't going to be as long as I thought it would be...well it just sounded strange. "what...?" I ask him, my voice hoarse from sobbing.

I can see he's thinking and kind of panicking but there's no reason to, all I did was ask why my life was going to be miraculously better...I mean I wish it was, really, and I'm just genuinely interested to see if he has any good thoughts about my situation.

"Well..." he starts off, " I don't really know kid. But I know that you being here is nice, right?" He asks me as I nod my head. "Yeah...yeah...are you happy here?" He asks me while sounding like his voice was closing in on itself. I slowly respond, "...yes, of course..." as I put my head back down on his chest.

He brings me closer to him and kisses my head. I like that a lot, but not as much as I miss aunt May doing it. I sigh as I start to readjust my position so I can be more comfortable and I snuggle my face into Tony's neck. I'm glad he lets me do these types of things without being disgusted or upset, actually, he's really accepting. He's always pushing me to be more open with him, and I know he worries about me but I didn't think I worry him that much. My thoughts were cut off by my spidy-senses going off. "Tony-" was all I could manage to say before the door of his room swung open.

CAPTAIN AMERICA?

Steve's POV
~~~~~~~~~
After I had talked to Natasha and Rhodey, I went to my room to get some rest. But in all honestly I didn't sleep one bit. All I could think about was Tony. The way he held onto my arms and drew me closer to kiss him....ugh. I needed to see him again, but it was already 1 am, almost 2, and I didn't want to wake him up....but after another 30 minutes I couldn't take it any longer and headed off towards his room. As I was making my way I ran into someone. "Where do you think you're going?" Happy asks me. Well, I don't want him to know about me and Tony just yet, nor do I want the others to, how would they react?!

"Oh I'm going to go see Tony..." I say, trying to not give away any details to our hidden 'relationship'. Is this even a relationship yet? He said he loved me and I love him...well I guess we can discuss that later.

"At 1:50am?" Happy questions and I stand there dumbfounded. "Well, I, uh...um well I couldn't go to sleep..." I start, "so I was going to go ask him if he has any sleeping pills. You know how he is, stays up late, can't sleep for days, so I thought he'd have some..." I explain to Happy, hoping he wouldn't see through my lie. He looked at me with eyes full of sorrow, "sorry, but he's kind of busy right now. Just try to go back to sleep and in the morning, well, later in the morning I promise he'll get back to you" he tells me and walks away to his own room.

Busy? Yeah when is he not! I don't care, I still need to see him or else I'm NEVER going to fall asleep...

I walk a little quicker to Tony's room, in hope of not running into someone else. I didn't even bother knocking on his door because he's probably asleep anyways. Busy? Heck no it's 2 am and he hasn't slept in like 2 days, he's probably passed out asleep. And as much as I care for his health, I also care about having a healthy relationship, and we aren't going to have a healthy one if we aren't even classified as boyfriends yet! I open the door to see something I really didn't expect...Tony, laying on his bed, with a young, probably teenage boy cuddling on top of him.

"what the heck. Tony?"

1265 words
ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm hoping to come out with a new chapter on Friday night bc that's my b-day so yeeeeee!!!

Sorry this chapter is kinda short and took me awhile, my online hw decided to stop working and I panicked a lot over the weekend so yuh.