Chapter 11

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."  ― Lao Tzu

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind." ― William Shakespeare

Adrain had woken up early before Diana had since he wanted his date with her to be extra special. He had made some calls before he had mentioned the date to Diana. Everything had to be perfect for his little rose or he will never let it down if the date turned out horrible.

Adrian got dressed quietly leaving the bedroom making his way down to the kitchen to make Diana a special breakfast. He had decided on making Diana an omelet souffle his father had taught him to make when he was about 5. From the moment Adrian was born he had shown signs of being very intelligent with natural-born leadership in his blood. This made his father and mother very proud knowing the kingdom of the dragons will have a great king and do to this day. Nothing means more to Adrian than his kingdom, family and his beloved mate who he had been waiting for years to finally met.

To be honest, Adrain thought his mate would be a dragon-like him, but when his mother taught him that it doesn't matter what race your mate is, but for who they are as a person. He hadn't understood what she meant by that until that fateful night when he met Diana in the rose garden. Just from her scent, he knew she was a wolf and didn't care one bit. He wanted her his and his alone. He took all his strength not to take her then and there. His dragon Drago was begging him to hold her. He even whimpered watching her leave. The first night Diana stayed with him he had one of his investigators get ahold of information on Diana.

He had found out nothing good about her family and how they treated her like she was some useless child they gave birth to. He without a doubt disliked her sister Amora for she sleeps around with the alpha's son and other pack males. What got him concerned was the fact that Diana had not shifted yet. Most females get their first shit when they turn the age of 10. Lucky for him that information was proven wrong when Diana shifted into her white wolf in front of her pack to fight off her sister. Adrian had never been so proud of her and would not dare to admit he was turned on by how bad-ass she was. Seeing her all fired up with determination burning bright in her eyes. Diana showed that she is not a wolf to be a mess with. Even if Diana can't see herself as a great queen, other and Adrain see otherwise. They know she will make history.

"My king. Why not let me handle the cooking." The head chef told Adrain.

"No. If I want this to be special then I have to make it myself. Besides I love cooking too." Adrain said beginning to make the omelet for Diana. The chief bowed his head leaving to the other room to make sure that all his ingredients he had ordered were all there.

Adrain had made a perfect omelet souffle with fresh raspberries on the side and fresh glass of watermelon juice since Diana was not fond of apple juice nor orange juice. Adrian understood many not being a fan of orange juice, but for someone to just dislike both was a little shocking. Placing everything neatly on to a serving tray he walked back to his room to see Diana still fast asleep cuddling his pillow.

"She is too cute..." he said walking slowly over to her side. "My little rose. It's time to get up."

Diana stirred in her sleep slowly opening her eyes to see Adrain holding a tray out with a beautiful looking breakfast for her. She blushed looking at him surprised.

"Did you make all this?" She asked as Adrain placed the tray on her lap carefully.

"I wanted to make your morning special with a special breakfast made by yours truly," Adrain said proudly of himself. Drago huffed at him for being a showoff.