Chapter 6

"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one."

– C.S. Lewis

Adrian's P.O.V.

"So how did it go with meeting her parents?" Owen asked taking a seat in front of my desk while I sigh placing some documents down that were about some international meeting the alpha king was preparing for. Having an international meeting is very rare, so something big must have happened for him to be calling all supernatural leaders in one place.

"Not so great," I replied. "How could such an amazing and beautiful girl like Diana be part of a family that treats her like shit?"

"Hard to say, my friend. Not everyone is blessed with a loving family, but I can say she's found a better family that will love her unconditionally. So, try and cheer up. It won't do you and your little rose any good if you both continue to mop around. Now, stop whatever it is your doing and go cheer up your queen. I'll stay here and finish up for you."

I smiled getting up from my desk about to leave the office before I stopped. "Thanks, man. I owe you one."

"Oh, I know you will. Now go." He said waving me off taking my stacks of documents that needed to be sorted and filed.

What would be the best way to cheer up my little rose? I could take her out to dinner or take her shopping. No no, no! That's all too cheesy. I need to think of something that she would really like to do. Something she's never experienced before.

"How about we take her for a ride in the sky?" Drago, my dragon said annoyed with my constant yet small problem that he seems to think is nothing too hard to figure out.

"You know what Drago. That just might work."

I made my way over to mine and Diana's room knocking on the door. Even if the room is mine too it's always best to knock. Mom and dad had me learn manners every day until it stuck in me.

"It's open." My sweet little rose said in her angelic voice. I really can't wait for the day we get to mate. We will soon be as one.

I watched Diana sat on the bed curled up into a small ball with her golden-brown hair coving part of her face. Her eyes were red from crying. Seeing my little rose hurting got me and Drago very upset. How I wished to have killed her family for being so cruel to her. It's best I don't tell her that I'll be having a big talk with her former alpha.

"My little rose. How would you like to take a ride on my back as we sore the skies.?" I asked waiting for her response.

"Wait." She said leaning up from her curled-up form moving her hair out of her face to look at me. " Are you saying I get to ride on your back in your dragon form?"

I cupped her right cheek feeling the sparks as I gazed into her eyes while she leaned into my touch purring in content. It's taking me all the power I have not to mate her at this very moment.

"That's exact ally what I'm saying my little rose."

"Why do you call me a little rose?" She asked blushing.

I leaned in surprising Diana with a kiss. In which she happily returned. I deepen the kiss a little more causing a small moan to escape her lips. Even though I want to do more I need to stop now. I want our first time to be special. I pulled from the kiss making her whimper. God, she is so cute.

"I'll tell you when I think it's the right time."

Diana pouted. "Poo."

I grabbed her hand leading her out the room and into the rose garden where I first met her. There I shifted into my dragon. My dragon Drago is pure black with golden eyes. Diana looked at me in awe. I was as big as half of my castle. Most dragon shifters are not that big. Only as big as a normal-sized house. I bent down for her to climb aboard.

"Hang on tight okay," I said through mind-link

Diana gave me a puzzled look. "How can you mind-link me? You haven't marked me."

"Perks of being the dragon king my little rose. I could even read your mind, but I won't without your permission. I will sometimes if I ever catch you undressing me with your eyes."

"Hey!" Diana shouted with her cheeks burning red. "I do not undress you with my eyes. And even if I did, it would not compare to reality."

"You do realize what you admitted right?" I said smirking.

"I do. Enjoy it, you sexy beast."

Hearing her call, me a sexy beast really turned me on. Soon she will see this sexy beast in action in bed. Growling in approval I take off into the skies full speed but was careful not to shake Diana off my back.

"This is so cool! Now I know how Harry and his friends feel when they were riding on a dragon to escape from Voldemort!"

Drago and I laughed. Our sweet little rose is a big Harry Potter fan. Seeing that wide smile on her face made this all the better. The wind blowing threw her hair while she looked amazed by the fact that she was soring throw the air like magic. Seeing the sun start to set I figured it was best to return.

"Let's head on back my little rose. It's almost time for dinner."

"Can we do this again sometime my love?" Diana asked giving me the puppy eyes. I can't really say no to that face.

"For you yes. I would do anything just to make my queen happy."

"Adrian. I'm scared. I don't think I can rule over a nation of dragons. I'm just a wolf."

"Diana, just because you're a wolf does not make you any less of being my queen. The dragon lord and your moon goddess blessed us together. I love you no matter what. I don't care if you're a wolf, vampire, mermaid, etc. I except you unconditionally."

"Adrian..."

"Remember when you asked me why I call you little rose."

"Yeah?"

"It's because you're a rose forever in bloom." 

________________________________________________________________________

That wraps up Chapter 6! Tell me what you all think!

Don't forget to :

VOTE 

COMMENT

SHARE!

WITH LOVE : LittleCho107