21. Kids' First Date

Pein

Elliot was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. He was throwing things and on the edge of sobbing. Why you ask? He was getting ready for his first date with Scarlet. The girl he had his first crush on turned out to like him as well. So, with parents' permission, the two were going out on a date together tonight.

"Elliot, it's time for you to go now!" You called out to your son. He instantly threw on his shoes and ran out the door. You wanted to follow him, but you also wanted to give him this alone time with his soon-to-be girlfriend. So, hoping that everything would turn out to be well, you watched your son run off into the distance.

~

"So, Scarlet, how is your food?" Elliot questioned as he and his date ate their food at a fancy restaurant. She paused in her eating to smile over at him.

"It's amazing! I'm so happy that you brought me here!" Scarlet was like a bright ray of sunshine. Her strawberry-blonde hair shinned in the light as she smiled at Elliot. The poor boy could feel and hear his heart beating out of his chest. He was so happy to have her here with him. He hoped that everything else would go alright for them.

After they were done eating, Elliot told Scarlet that he'd walk her home. So, hand-in-hand they walked through the darkening streets. They chatted about school and what classes they disliked and which ones they liked. They seemed to be having a great time. However, their great talk came to a close when they walked up to Scarlet's home.

"I had a really great time tonight, Elliot. Thank you for taking me out." Scarlet told the boy as she released his hand.

"I had a great time as well. Thank you for coming out on this date with me." Elliot responded with a smile on his face. He was about to turn away when Scarlet leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Her face was very red, and the kiss caused Elliot's face to turn just as red as hers.

"I'll see you at school. Goodnight." With that, Scarlet entered her home and closed the door. Elliot practically ran all the way back home, excited to tell you and Pein all about his date.

Zetsu

Danny and Sammy were both sitting in their bedroom arguing about the night that was to come. They both had a date with Sophie tonight, and they were not happy about it. The girl decided that she wanted to date both of them before she'd decide who she wanted to be with. You didn't think that was fair, but the boys were mostly alright with it.

"Boys, it's time for you to go. Good luck!" You called out to them. They instantly ran out the door, fighting to see who would reach Sophie first.

~

"Here's some flowers, Sophie! Do you like them!" Danny called out to the girl as he held out a bouquet of roses to her. She took them and smiled at him. Before she could respond, Sammy was holding out a box of chocolates.

"Here are some chocolates, the best ones in the candy store!" Sammy called out next to the girl as she took them from him.

"Thank you, both of you. I love both of these presents." Sophie smiled at both the boys, causing them to practically swoon over her. They were all at the park, just hanging out.

"Who's gift do you like the most?" Danny questioned as he shoved his brother out of the way.

"I like both gifts equally. Now let's go hang out on the swings!" Sophie raced off ahead of the boys and reached the swings first. There were three of them. She sat in the middle, Danny sat to her left and Sammy sat to her right. The three of them hung out on the swings and then did some running around for a little bit before things started to get dark.