20. Kids' Reactions to You Being Pregnant

Pein

You and Pein decided to sit down with Elliot one day after school. Elliot was concerned over this because you didn't even let him do his homework. You just told him to sit down immediately and then began to speak to him.

"Now Elliot, what do you think about having a younger brother or sister? Do you want one?" You asked your concerned son who just looked at you confused in response.

"Really? You had me worried that there was something wrong! All you wanted to talk about was this?" Elliot seemed to be upset and relieved at the same time. He sighed and thought about your question.

"So?" Pein demanded after a few minutes. Elliot just looked up from his hands at the both of you before speaking.

"I think it'd be great to have a younger sibling! Why though? This was awfully sudden."

"Well Elliot, I'm pregnant with another child. I don't have many details yet, but you're going to have a younger brother or sister in a few months." You explained to the boy. He wasn't young any longer, but you still saw him as your little boy. So you were worried about how he'd react to the news. However, he began to smile.

"That's amazing! I can't believe it! I'm so happy!" Elliot jumped out of his seat and lunged at the two of you. You and Pein caught the boy and hugged him gently. It was shocking to see him react like that, but he quickly recovered and sat back down in his seat. "Is it a boy or a girl?"

"We don't know yet." You simply explained to your son. Elliot just nodded his head and left to go do his homework.

"That went well," Pein stated, knowing full well that things could have turned out terribly.

Zetsu

You and Zetsu waited until the boys were done with dinner to begin the conversation with them. You didn't want them to feel caught off guard by this conversation, so you decided to take this slowly. You gave them dessert and then decided to talk.

"Boys, what do you think about having a younger sibling?" You slowly began as you watched them. You were judging how well they were going to take this news by how they reacted to your question.

"I would like a younger sister!" Sammy yelled out instantly without much thought. He said that, while his brother frowned.

"I don't want another brother, that's for sure," Danny responded with a pout. He then seemed to think about something and looked over to you. "Why are you asking us this?" Before you could respond, Sammy gasped out.

"Oh my god! You're going to give us a sister, aren't you?!" Sammy cried out happily. He nearly jumped out of his seat in excitement. He then collected himself and righted himself in his chair as he waited for you to respond to his hypothesis.

"Well, I don't know if this baby will be a girl, but yes, I am going to give you a younger sibling." You explained to the curious boys.

"_____ is pregnant. In a few months, we will know if the baby will be a girl or a boy. However, we are all hoping for a girl." White Zetsu stated, finally speaking up in this conversation. He's remained silent the entire time so far just watching and observing.

"That's awesome!" Both the twins yelled out excitedly. They were both clearly thrilled with the idea of a younger sister, so you hoped that the baby would turn out to be a girl in the end.

Sasori

You and Sasori decided to wait until after the girls did their homework to talk to Tara and Dahlia about the pregnancy. Once they were done, you asked them to come into the living room to have a private discussion about something. They instantly began to worry about the situation as you guys usually didn't have private discussions.