14. Talking to the Children About Sex

Pein

"Dad, where do babies come from?" It was a question that Elliot had asked a few times before, but not once did you or Pein ever tell him. However, this time was different. "My teacher said to ask you both. Also, why doesn't my best friend have a penis?" How he knew his best friend, a female, didn't have a penis was something you were a little worried over, but you didn't want to know, so you didn't ask.

"Well, Elliot, it's finally time for you to know," Pein responded after a moment of thought.

"Are you sure?" You questioned, a little worried. Elliot was still quite young and immature. You weren't sure if he was ready for this or not. Pein just nodded his head.

"Son, the reason you have a penis and she doesn't is because you are a boy and she is a girl. They are supposed to have different parts so they can make babies."

"But how do they make babies," Elliot responded simply.

"When a man loves a woman, they get together to have sex."

"What's sex?"

"It's when a man puts his penis inside the woman. Only grown-ups who love each other very much can do this. Okay?"

"Okay!" Elliot seemed to accept that well enough, so he just ran off to play. You just sat there slightly in shock that Pein had just come right out and said it. However, that seemed to be the best way to do it.

Zetsu

Danny and Sammy were curious boys and quite mischievous ones as well. They talked to the older kids in school and found out some things that they shouldn't have. So now, it was time to talk with them. Black Zetsu wanted to be the one to tell them. He was finally wanting to be a part of their life, so you weren't sure whether this was bad or good. However, when he sat the two boys down, you found out how it'd turn out.

"To make babies, you put your penis into a woman's vagina. That's it. Now go play." Black Zetsu then shooed away the confused boys.

"Wait!" You yelled out, grabbing both boys. You sat them back down and glared at Zetsu. The white half was too shocked to even respond currently. "Do you boys have any questions?"

"What's a vagina?" Danny asked simply.

"It's a woman's private part." You explained just as simply.

"Okay."

"Now, you can only have sex when you love someone very much, okay, and when you are much older!" You had to throw that part in before you could forget it. "Okay, boys?"

"Okay!" Both of them then ran off, leaving you to scolding Black Zetsu. He sat there and took it, with the white half criticizing him too once he'd finally woken up from his shock. You made sure to make a mental note then, not to ever let him tell the children something important, ever again.

Sasori

Tara and Dahlia were getting a bit too questioning for you. They kept asking about what a penis was and what sex was. It was finally getting to be on Sasori's nerves. So finally, he decided to sit the girls down, with you, to tell them everything they wanted to know.

"Now, one question at a time, okay?" Sasori began when he told the girls why we were all sitting down officially together.

"What's a penis and why don't I have one?" Tara questioned first as her sister sat quietly in thought.

"It's the male private part and you don't have one, because you are a female." Sasori simply explained to his child. She just nodded her head, seemingly alright with that response.