Introduction

Hi my sweet creatures, it's me again and I come bearing a new story.

So this one will be a werewolf type and as usual it's a narry story. So there are three main wolf species in the story.

1. The Comet wolves. This is the park where Desmond Styles is a pack leader and Harry is the next in line. It is the most powerful pack because the leading Alpha married the daughter of an alpha from another pack. Creating the strongest bond ever.

The comet wolves have it in mind that they are born leaders and are superior to other wolves. And so if they feel threatened or anything like that, they only know that gaining respect is by fighting.

They are fighters, and great ones at that.

2. The Star wolves. Liam is one of the youngest pack leaders and he leads the Star pack in Europe. This is the pack where Louis and Zayn belong as well.

The star wolves are peaceful unless otherwise.

3. The Crescent wolves. Bobby Horan is a pack leader for this one all over Europe. Niall is an omega and therefore, can't succeed his father but he knows all about leading a pack because his dad teaches him.

A bite from a a crescent wolf is fatal to other wolves and it takes about a week for the victim to deteriorate and die.

The only thing that saves a crescent wolf bite is Harry's blood because he is an offspring of two wolves from two different packs, comet and crescent and also his bite is fatal to other wolves.

There are other packs in the story but these three will be our main focus.

All wolves are weakened by the full moon and they shift in their wolf form whether they like it or not. It's something they can't control.

The werewolf genes run in people's blood but in order to trigger it, somebody has to die by the hands of a person possessing wolf blood. Meaning the ones who have killed before can shift to wolf form but those who haven't killed yet can't shift but they all get affected by the full moon one way or another.

When there is no full moon most Alphas and some Omegas can control when they shift after they undergo some training. But to the others who haven't been trained, they shift when they are angry or upset on top of other things.

Once someone has made their first kill and can now shift, their senses and abilities are heightened, hearing, speed, healing ability etc...

There's a plant that's called Aconite (wolf's bane). It's super toxic to wolves and most of them made sure to destroy and extinct it in their territories.

Then their are also humans who live in harmony with wolves as long as they don't cause any trouble.

No human can turn into a wolf by being bitten. It's something that runs in a person's blood from birth. If a human is bitten, they are just medically treated and they heal.

And wolves do not feed on humans' blood.

*

Most of the explanations that I've based the story on concerning wolves are from Vampire Diaries and The Originals. While others are my own imaginations.

I'll start updating the story when In All This is over. Seeing as it's almost over.

This story is purely fiction.

So... I think that's all for now. I'll be explaining other things as the story progresses.

Love ya all.

_Jay_