SEVEN

Title: "Seven"
Author: "DarkenedEclipse739"
Source: My imagination (also, I just realised something, why am I writing my username when if you tap on my profile you'd find out my real name anyway, and my real name's on almost all of my book front covers including this one so there's rlly no point)
Type: Fiction

(This is the seventh story so I figured why not make it something to do with the number seven because APPARENTLY numbers like; 666, 13 and 7 are relevant to the horror genre) - P.S: Best of luck to you when you read my 13th horror story of this

The Psychopath entered the room once again.

I cursed underneath my breath.

Why was this happening to me?

He turned on the horribly ancient light bulb hanging above me over a lampshade on - as though it would make a difference to the room in any way.

Its weak illumination barely casted light.

Still, I didn't know weather to be grateful for the light, or not.

It had recently crossed my mind that I'd literally just been kidnapped. The last thing I remember was having a sleepover with all my friends.

There were four of us - but we were close buddies. The last thing I'd remember doing with them specifically, was watching a horror movie on my ancient old TV since my dad liked to keep a collection of old stuff.

We could've used our much more modern new TV, but wanted this to be a fun, scare-me-silly experience, so my and my best friend Bobbie, went down to my basement to bring it up to my bedroom - which by the way was where all the fun was.

We turned it on, but all that appeared was static. Me, Bobbie, Callum and Stephanie groaned in irritation and frustration.

We knew the thing was old, but we didn't realise it was that old.

That's when IT happened.

The ancient old TV turned on, finally; its tiny screen projecting a monochrome image of a creepy-looking, malnourished woman with raven-black hair who just seemed to stare at the screen, almost into our souls...her head tilted like that of a confused owl's.

We're we're confused.

So my friend Bobbie grabbed the remote and give it a hard-core beating; causing its batteries to come crumpling out.

"Bobbie don't do that, you idiot!" My other friend Stephanie laughed. But all that did was make Bobbie more angry.

- My grandma came in and threw away my Ouija board away. Which was why Bobbie was so upset - she treated the board like a darn child. I was glad and relieved to be honest; I hated that thing and wasn't really into horror - but the problem was, was that every single one of my friends were.

Callum opened his mouth, prepared to tell us all a joke when the creepy woman from the TV suddenly spoke his words for him.

"Warning," she began, as we all sat back and delved our fists into some popcorn - also something I really didn't like. It was so plain and...just ugh.

"If you're watching this," the woman continued in a raspy voice as she moved around an abandoned warehouse where everything including the windows and walls - and some the ceiling even, were broken. "and manage to watch all of this until its very end...then you shall die within seven days." She stated, as she took the camera's perspective into her bony pale hands only to show us an opened door to a room that was filled with rotting dead bodies covered in blood!

I gagged, Stephanie screamed and Bobbie choked on her popcorn. But Callum...he just laughed.

"Nah bro, she can't be serious right now," he said laughing hysterically.