"Soooo what's the plan?" I asked after finished reading the page

"I'm glad you asked, I have this job for you and the half-bloods." Gabby said seeming to be excited giving an assignment.

"Well... Zendaya, Justine, and Victoria had searched The Underworld safely and thoroughly as they possible could and they only found two, so I need you, Josh, Ariana, Victoria, Justine, and even Shyann's college roommate Hylie to come up with a really good super plan." Gabby said and I felt my heart thumping.

"So who's in charge?" I asked.

"Well I'm trusting you to take lead, do you know your coven's strength and weaknesses?" Gabby quizzed me.

"Well I don't know much about Vic and Justine, but Zendaya has 3 demonic powers and two wiccan her demonic powers are energy absorption,shapeshifting,and her demonic teleporting power shimmering, her wiccan powers are telekinesis and conjuration, her demon side gives her telekinesis an extra boost so out of the three us she's the strongest telekinetic." I responded.

"Ariana." Gabby stated for me to give what I know.

"Ariana has 1 wiccan power 2 hybrid powers and 1 full Cupid power." I started off. "Her wiccan power is telekinesis she uses her telekinesis to move things away from her, her first hybrid power is remote beaming meaning she teleports people to different locations by the wave of her hand or squint of her eyes, her second hybrid power is advanced empathy since Cupids get to feels other emotions and her wiccan power is telekinesis, those two powers combined giving her the ability to actually control what people are feeling, and finally beaming her teleportation power from her Cupid side." I answered.

"So Zendaya uses her telekinesis offensively, Ariana uses hers to move things out of her way, and I use mine to bring things to me or deviate." I said.

"Okay as for Josh his powers are time based so of course his best power is stopping time." Gabby explained.

"Justine she's a vampire-witch so she's physically strong and she has a lot of speed on her, Victoria she's a werewitch so she has two forms fully wolf or wolf-human, so she's pretty strong as well." Gabby finished.

"Okay." I nodded my head.

"For Ashly!" Gabby said.

"For Ashly." I said back then orbing back to the manor.

"Hey girl, I didn't even notice you were gone." Ariana said as she just came out the shower.

"Yeah we have an assignment from The Elders." I said.

"Oh wow." Ariana said shocked, but nonchalant.

"Yeah it involves you, me, Josh, Justine, Victoria, and that Hylie girl." I said putting Ariana on game.