I tipped the tea into my mouth and had to spit it out, why did it taste so awful?

"When Cecilia is feeling better, you can talk to her." He gave me a soft smile and was about to exit the room.

"Why isn't she feeling well?"

He turned to me. His eyes were glowing again, but he composed himself, "Saving you and avenging you nearly killed her."

"I'm sorry, I didn-." He cut me off with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"It's not your fault, that's just how Cecilia is." He smiled to himself, "Get some rest, I'm sure you have a lot to process, I'll check on you in awhile." And with that said he was gone.

~Cecilia's POV~

My body felt like it was burning, again. I could smell the flesh charring, could feel my skin bubbling in the persistent flames. I tried to scream but thick black smoke filled my lungs and began to strangle me.

"Cecilia, wake up."

Sebastian? Where did his voice come from? I tried to call out to him, I tried to move but I was stuck, pinned beneath a giant beam, I was back in the manor, back at the point in time when I lost my human life. "Sebastian, help." It came out in a whimper as the fire began to consume my body.

"Cecilia!" Someone was shaking me and then everything stopped and I was able to open my eyes.

I looked up into a worried pair of beautiful crimson eyes, "Sebastian!" I threw my arms around his neck, completely toppling him off balance so he fell into the coffin on top of me. Coffin?

He chuckled at this, "Hello, my sweet angel."

I couldn't help but smile. "Come here often?"

He laughed and got out of the coffin, "How do you feel, my dear?"

Before I could answer someone squealed my name and I was pulled out of the coffin and spun around, I saw a flash of red hair and green eyes and the room was spinning way too fast for my liking.

"Grelle!" Sebastian growled angrily as I was shoved into someone else's arms.

I looked up into breathtaking emerald orbs and smiled as Undertaker held me in his arms while Grelle was being chased by my very irate looking demon husband to be. Alois appeared in the doorway watching the scene play out before him with wide eyes and then his gaze fell on me.

"Cecilia!" He cried.

Grelle stopped running, to watch as I ran to the boy, and was tackled by Sebastian. I swung Alois into my arms while Sebastian attempted to mangle Grelle.

"How do you feel?" I asked the boy in my arms with a smile.

"Cecilia, it's the strangest thing, I feel so strong and I can see things that I couldn't see before, what happened?"

I streamed my fingers through his pale blond hair, "I brought you back, as a demon." I looked down at him trying to gauge his reaction.

Alois smiled up at me and threw his arms around my waist, "Really?"

He wasn't upset?

"Does this mean I can stay with you?" He smiled.

I looked to Sebastian who didn't look particularly happy about this, "Eventually, I want you to stay here with Grelle and Undertaker for awhile." I smiled.