~ Chapter 11 ~

~Cecilia's POV~

I curiously followed after Undertaker and Sebastian after a moment only to hear them arguing about who got to keep me, like I was some sort of trophy. If my heart still beat in my chest it would probably be pounding. Most people would probably feel angry about being fought over in such a manner but I wasn't sure I had a right to feel angry. I was indebted to them both, they both had a claim on me. One had brought me back from death to see my brother again, the other saved the life of my dear brother and was keeping him safe.

"She's mine." Sebastian hissed.

"Well technically, she's mine, demon." Undertaker snapped I'd never seen him like this; he was usually foolish and carefree.

What could I do, I didn't have a say in this? I belonged to both of them. I groaned and put a hand to my head as the world began to spin, why did everything have to be so complicated? Strong arms encircled me from behind and I screamed as I felt myself disappearing. I really needed to stop getting kidnapped. I appeared in a familiar bedroom, with blood red walls and a giant canopy bed with blood red curtains, Grelle's home.

"They're going to kill you for real this time." I sighed as I slumped into one of the lounge chairs.

Grelle smiled at me, "You're calm for someone who just got kidnapped, twice."

"I'm getting used to it." I grimaced at the casual way in which I'd said it, though it was true being kidnapped was becoming a common occurrence.

"That's depressing." He chuckled, "You seemed like you needed a hand."

"So, there's not some evil plot underfoot?" I asked him curiously.

"Not this time, my lady." He poured me a cup of tea, "You're one sought after girl, I'll give you that." He chuckled as he handed me the cup with a smile.

"My head is killing me; I can't take much more of this." I groaned.

"It must be hard, being so beautiful."

I rolled my eyes, "There's nothing I can do, is there?"

"Afraid not, you're bound to both of them; they'll have to decide amongst themselves. Or you could just drop them and marry me." He teased me with a wink, "You do look marvelous in red."

"Not you too, please, don't tell me we have some contract, because you were the first person to kidnap me."

"Undertaker kidnapped you first." Grelle chuckled.

I groaned and rubbed my temples, "Can I lie down?"

Grelle smiled and swept me into his arms, "Of course, my lady."

"Don't let me fall asleep." I warned as he laid me down in the crimson satin sheets.

"Why?" He frowned.

I told him all about the dream I'd had while he laid down on his side beside me to watch over me. He looked genuinely concerned when I finished recounting the dream I'd had.

"Hm, that's not a good thing, even though you're immortal now, if that demon kills you in your sleep, even Undertaker can't bring you back." He gently traced his index finger over the bruising around my mouth.

I sighed all I wanted to do was sleep and for everything to stop being complicated. "Grelle, if I do fall asleep-."

"I'll wake you up if you look like you're in trouble." He smiled as he swept a stray strand of hair out of my face.

"That's good, but no putting me in red outfits." I ordered as I laid my head back on the pillow.

He laughed at this, "How about crimson?"