chapter seventeen

Brads POV

Charlotte and James were sat in the middle of the loveseat. Tristan and Connor were recording something with Dean. Myself and Georgia were perched awkwardly on the opposite sides of the loveseats.

I was slightly jealous of James, he was able to flaunt his relationship around with Charlotte. Dean allowed them to be together, as they both made each other.
Whislt i had to keep mine a secret from everyone esepeically Joe. I dont know why Georgia was so scared to tell him even though he said he wouldn't allow it. He couldnt really do anything about it, Georgia makes me happy and hopefully i made her. Every single second i spend with her i feel myself falling.

"Brad" i heard Joe called my name, suddenly i felt my body freeze as i looked up from the floor. "Can i speak to you?"

"Yeah, sure" i said placing my hands in my jeans pockets. We left the room into the corridors which were empty.

"Why do you look so worried? im not going to bite you" i laughed sarcastically.

"Why do you want me to speak to be about?"

"Just the tour in America"

"Oh" He rambled on thinking about the tour for about 10 minutes, finally letting me join the group. Charlotte and James had gone somewhere leaving a space next to Georgia who was curled up on the chair talking to Connor. While Tristan was on skype to his mum, aww.

"Hi Mrs Evans" i waved as i walked passed the screen.

"Hi Bradley, found youself a young lady yet?"

"No yet" i smirked over at Georgia who rolled her eyes playfully.

"What did Joe want to speak to you about?" Connor questioned.

"American tour and stuff" i shrugged my shoulders.

"You going to miss us?" Connor tickled Georgia as she screamed.

"ill miss you,Tristan and James" she giggled. "Dont know about Mr Simpson?"

"you know you secretly love me"

"yeah yeah" she sighed.

"secret" Connor snorted then turned away.

"Lets get this show on the road" Joe clapped his hands together. "We will be in brigton before sunset if we hurry!"

*

*

*

*

I was sat on James's bunk, sipping a cup of mocha as we travled to Brighton on the tour bus. He looked like he couldnt quite believe the words that he was hearing.
"we both said we love each other". i admitted quitely. Luckily Tristan was singing along to Little Mix with Georgia, Dean was filming them. Connor was eating from the travel fridge, Joe was sleeping and Charlotte was on the phone to her friend.

He waked me full force over the head. "Then why havent got the balls to tell Joe? you dickhead".

"If i told him i think he personally cut off my balls" his covered his mouth trying not to laugh. "What do you think i should do?" i asked, biting my bottom lip in embarrassment.

"I dont know mate, personally i would love to see Joe throw your balls into the audience".

"Thanks" i said sarcastically. "I think i might have a word after tour to him" i nodded my head.

"Tell me the gossip between you two if any happen" he winked saying it in a rather feminie voice. I smirked then stood up walking back to my bunk, laying down as i plugged an earphone in each ear. Playing the arctic monkeys albums, i scrolled through my twitter timeline. Then looking up seeing Georgia had fallen asleep listening to her music. I decided to take this advanatge of snapping a photo and uploading it to twitter

'@TheVampsBrad: looks like little Georgia must be tired, aww(': '

____________

i hate this chapter so much, its just pointless but its Brad's POV.

I feel so ill kmn