chapter twelve

Georgia's POV
After our kiss at the park we made our way back to my hotel room, knowing both Charlotte and James would be out for hours. So it was just myself and Brad.

"Stop pulling that face at me" I moaned hitting Brad with a pillow as he laid across my bed, his eyes gazing at the tv.

"Ouch" he groaned.

"Come on Brad that didn't hurt, stop being a big baby" i chuclked."I don't want just to sit here doing nothing, we don't get any time alone".

"why don't we watch a movie then?"

"Wow such amazing teenage years watching movies" I said sarcastically as he moved to the selection of movies. I rolled my eyes grabbing a random movie and placing it in the DVD machine.The opening titles flashes onto the screen causing Brad to groan even more, I collapsed next to him. We had a knitted blanket across a sand the hotel room curtains were closed giving us privacy. He pulled me closer towards him, I placed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. I adjusted the position of the blanket up to my neck and nuzzled my had into him. The smell of his cologne filling my nose.

"This is such a girly film" he moaned.

"I can bet you'll be in tears by the end" Smirking I looked up at Brad. He took this advantage to close the gap between our lips and press them on each other. The kiss progresses as Brad hit my lip, I grasped onto his hair running my fingers through his thick curls. His mouth made it's way along my collar bone and up my neck toward my ear, leaving purple bruises along my neck. A huge grin appeared on his face looking at my neck extremely proud of myself.

"Brad, what if my dad sees?" I asked worriedly.

"It will all be okay" he reassured me, kisisng the top of my head. "He won't". He yawned as he laid back I'm his original position with his arms wrapped back around me. His fingers rubbing small circles on my his bones. I brought my attention back to the movie.

"Will it?" i mumbled. "Us seems perfect now but what about after tour when i head back home and finish my final months of college?".

"you need to stop worrying about it" he whispered laying a small kiss on my cheek.

"i can't though" i nibbling on the edge of my nail.

"Georgia chill, we've been together for a few hours?"

"we're together?"

"well friends dont make out on the bed" he sniggered.

"is this your way of asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"erm yes" Brad laughed as i frowned.

"lovely" i commented.

"is your answer a yes or no?"

"yes you idiot" i giggled kneeling up looking at Brad, a huge grin on his face.

"now lets these next 3 weeks the best weeks off our lives" he said cheesly. "Whats the time?"

"3:20"

"i better be off" he rustled the blanlet then sat up. "I need to head to the venue".

"I wish i could spend a few more minutes with you" i whispered as Brad's face become slowly closer to mine. He gently laid his lips on top of move, they both moved in perfect sync. Until we both knew it was time to move away before it came more tempting.

"Coming to watch the show tonight?" He asked pulling his jumper over his head.

"Hopefully, i need to see if my dad has any spare tickets".

"I'll see you in the crowd" He winked the crouching down giving me another kiss.

"Go or my dad will moan you are late" i giggled as Brads lips remained on mine, giving him a nudge he moved away and went straight towards the door.

"Bye baby".

In a matter of minutes, i could hear someone unlocking the hotel door letting themselves in. I carried on reading the article in a magazine as the front door closed.

"How was your day?" I asked Charlotte as she flopped down on her bed oppiste mine.

"It was great" she smiled taking off her jacket "How about yours?"

i couldnt hide the smile appearing on my face.