chapter sixteen

Georgia's POV

from brad

you look botiful xxx

I smiled at the drunken text from Brad and looked up, he sat opposite me on the rounded table. He noticed me smiling at my phone, giving me a wink before talking to Tristan again.

"i think i might head back to hotel room" i announced standing up smoothing out my skirt.

"i'll walk you back" Brad offered, standing up but due to being intoxicated he stumbled.

"Make sure he gets to be alright" My dad instructed me as Brad wrapped an arm around my neck.

"i will" i nodded looking at Brad and giggling. "lets get you back to your room".

"your room" Brad said quitely as we left the bar.

"No Brad" i laughed at him being drunken. "Charlotte will be sleeping".

"she's probably in my room with James" he wriggled his eyebrows.

"you might be right" i said cringing at the thought of walking in on them.

"Dean looked happy for them" Brad said.

"Probably becuase James makes her happy, he has no problem with it".

"Joe might be the same".

"i know my dad, he wont be. I see the way he looks at you when we are just talking to each other. he loves you like a son but if-"

"i would risk it all"

"Lyrics". I rolled my eyes playfully.

"you are golden".

"and you are drunk".

"not that drunk" he hiccuped as we wandered into the hotel lobby, walking into the lift and pressing floor 2.

"be quiet" i shh him as we crept across the corridor passed James's room, where we assumed him and Charlotte would be and to my room. I found the keys in my back and unlocked the door.

"I told you she would be at James's" Brad sniggered as i closed the door.

"looks like you'll be sleeping in the corridor"i teased.

"im perfectly fine here".

"Brad, I-" Before i could finish my sentence he broke my off by crashing his onto mine. Nerous at first but then suddenly liking the feel of our lips moving together. Slowly picking me up, i securly wrapped my legs around his waist. Placing me on the edge of the bed, i found my hands moving underneath his shirt indacting to him to take it off. Excatly the same to me, his hands moved to them hem of my top pulling it over my head.

*

*

*

*

*

"Well" Brad chuclked. His arm was around my shoulder as we laid on the bed staring at the ceiling.The white bed sheets covering us, my head resting agaisnt his chest and our legs tangled together. "that was definitly not a drunken mistake". i laughed along beside him as he play with my hair.

"whats the time?" i yawned shutting my eyes.

"3:32am"

"im exhuasted".

"who wouldnt be after that?" i playfully slapped Brad's bare chest as he winced in fake pain before planting a kiss on my lips. "You are perfect".

"i love you" i whispered, a smile appared on his face.