Pietro x Reader~Love Me Like You Do

A/N: This is my first attempt at a songfic so don't judge me if it goes horribly wrong. =)

The song is Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding

You're the light, you're the night

Pietro dreamily sighed to himself as he watched you walk down the aisle, beaming. He never had in a million years thought you'd say yes to marrying him. When you had first met, he thought you hated him.

Boy, had you proven that wrong.

You meant everything to Pietro, well, besides Wanda. He also had a soft side for Clint, but he would never tell anyone that. Wait, was he spacing out during the wedding?

You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain

You took his hands as you guys settled under the arch where you were about to officially become married. It had taken too long for you, and him too. You both just wanted to be married, but Wanda and Clint had almost forced you guys to have a proper ceremony. You guys would've been okay with just a courthouse wedding, but this was fun too.

You're the only thing I wanna touch

It was a bit later, and the officiator was getting to the most anticipated part of the ceremony. "You may now kiss the bride/groom." The officiator said, stepping back. Pietro quickly pulled you over, so fast you think he used his super speed. You weren't complaining, though.

You grabbed his neck and pulled him closer, connecting your lips in a deep and passionate kiss. It was everything at once. Filled with wanting, love, and need. You were the only two people in the world. And then it was over. You were pulling away as the small crowd cheered.

Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You wished that the kiss could last forever, but sadly, that wasn't possible. You had a reception to attend. You giggled a bit as Pietro lead you down the aisle and to an awaiting car, provided by Tony, reluctantly, of course.

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high

It was now during the first dance. Pietro lead you over to the dance floor, twirling you once just for fun before the real dancing began. Pietro put a hand on your waist and took your hand in his. Your other hand wandered to his back to hold onto him, and you guys began dancing, the both of you making rather clumsy movements, but still having fun nonetheless.

Follow me through the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

It was after the wedding now. Now it was just you and the rest of the Avengers left, as the reception was at the tower. Pietro kept planting light kisses on your shoulder whenever the others looked away, and sometimes even when they were looking. You didn't mind, of course.

You were sitting on the couch, snuggling into Pietro lightly as he had his arm around you. You guys were hardly paying attention to the conversation, so caught up in each other's attention. He then slowly began to trail his hand downwards a bit, to go inside your shirt and lightly start rubbing your back. You giggled and kissed his cheek in approval, convincing him to keep doing it, which he did.

So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

His hand was warm, and you, in turn, leaned on him a bit more, savoring every second of the comfort you could get. He smirked and kissed your forehead, you giggling more. Everyone was giving you guys weird glances, but who cares? You had a new husband, and you intended to love him as much as you could as often as you could.

You looked over to see Pietro looking at you with the smirk you only knew too well.

"My room this time?" You asked, smirking back at him.

"Race you!" Pietro said, getting up and running to your room in a flash, you following behind, giggling immensely, ready for a little fun with your husband.

(MAY OR MAY NOT BE CONTINUED IN THE SMUT BOOK)

EDIT: August 15th, 2020

WOW remember when I had a smut book?