Steve x Reader~Rules |PARTIAL SMUT|

FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT

BE WARNED

ALSO

*Steve's voice*

LaNgUaGe!!!!!!!

You were sitting on the couch, next to your boyfriend, Steve. You were watching one of his favorite movies, Aladdin.

"Isn't this rule stupid?" Steve asks, looking at you as the Sultan talks about how she must be married by 16.

"Yeah, but a lot of rules are." You say with a low tone.

"Like what?" He asks casually, looking back to the movie.

"Well, what about how Tony doesn't allow anyone to eat a banana without him watching them?" You suggest, and Steve shrugs.

"I think he just doesn't want someone to choke on the banana." Steve innocently says, and it melts your heart... a bit.

"What about how Tony needs to film everyone any time they touch in a not "just friends" way?" You ask, putting your hand on his face, and just then, Tony comes bursting into the door.

"I SAID NO TOUCHING WITHOUT ME FILMING AHIBGIEBGIBWSIUBRDFWIBSGVIOWB!!!!!!!!!!" Tony shouts, then positions his camera. "Okay, continue!"

You ignore him and continue talking to Steve.

"What about how you need to be obsessed with Bucky in every fanfiction?" You ask, staring off at one of the walls, which now has a crack in it.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" Steve asks.

()#&*$(*ZGTBFE*&)*&(VEBN_#NFCB)*EINC)VIEUVN

STEVE WRONG LINE

#GB$*B($*NEV()P#KVJ+N)B*UGZNV*(EC<

"Wait, what does that even mean?" Steve asks, looking down at you as you stare off into space.

"Nothing." You say, and turn back to him.

"Got any other stupid rules?" He asks, looking at you with a mixture of confusion and humor.

"One more." You say, and flip onto his lap, straddling him.

He groans and shifts uncomfortably.

"W-What is that?" He asks, but you turn around and see Tony still filming.

"Fuck off Tony!" You shout, and he runs away like a kid on Christmas, having new blackmail material.

"So what was the rule?" He asks, forgetting the weird situation you are in.

"The rule..." You start turning around again and scooting closer to Steve, if possible. "Is that you have to wait until marriage to have sex."

He is extremely tense at this point, and you can feel his super soldier getting... more super... beneath his jeans. He looks up at you and bites his lip, looking really nervous and embarrassed.

"We don't have to follow the rules, Steve-dear." You say in a seductive tone, and he just looks terrified.

"U-Uh." He stutters, unable to say anything else.

"You run a hand up his chest, and he is shivering.

"A-Are you sure? I-I mean, t-this is something B-Bucky would do!" Steve says, flabbergasted.

"Nobody cares about Bucky. We are the only two people that exist right now." You snap, then pull him in for a kiss.

"Mph- (Y/N)!" Steve says, and you pull away. "But I care about Bucky!" 

You glare at him and kiss him again, but he pulls away again.

"But-"

(You can fill in the rest here, I am sure.)

THE END