Bruce x Reader~Anger Management

You were sitting in the lab with Bruce. He often called you in case there was a code green, because you could calm him down easily.

He was getting frustrated on an equation, so you grabbed his hand and started massaging it. He looked to you in confusion and worry as his skin started turning green. You looked at him in shock, and he realized what was happening.

"Leave. I don't want to hurt you." He grumbles, and his eyes start turning green.

"Bruce, no! Bruce, look me in the eyes! Bruce!" You shout, as he turns to look you in the eyes.

He looks at you with confusion, and you grab his chin.

"Bruce, it's fine. I promise, it's okay." You say, and he starts calming down.

"No." He groans again, and instantly, he starts turning green again.

You rack your brain for what to do, and instantly get an idea.

"Bruce, look at me." You say again, and he does that.

You lunge at him, locking your lips, and knocking him to the ground. He is confused at first, but quickly kisses you back. You pull back, and he looks at you with a shy smile on his face. He isn't green anymore.

"Now that's what I call anger management." He says, and you wouldn't trade anything for this moment.

*Ahem* Tony clears his throat as he steps into the lab.

"O-Oh!" You say, crawling off Bruce.

"I'll leave." Tony says, slowly backing out the door before booking it for the living room, where the others are gathered.

"Well, I could use some more anger management now." Bruce says, and you smile at him, before kissing him again.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Sorry for how short it was! Bai bai!

~Madelyn