Clint x Reader~ A Little Help

You were preparing for your date with Clint, who told you to wear something comfy. You listened to him and threw on a sweater and some leggings. It was a chilly fall day, and you shivered as you put on your jacket.

You walked outside the tower, expecting to see Clint, but saw Pietro instead.

"Hey, Pietro, have you seen Clint?" you asked, looking for your boyfriend.

"Well, I've seen him many times-" Pietro started, but you cut him off.

"I meant today," You say, and Pietro grins.

"I have seen him today," Pietro says, and you mentally sigh.

"Okay, where have you seen him today?" you ask, getting a bit impatient with the speedster.

"I have seen him in the tower, in the-" Pietro started to say, but you cut him off again.

"Where was the last place you saw him?" you ask, and Pietro points behind you.

You turn around, only to see Clint on one knee, holding up a ring. You're extremely confused until you realize he's proposing to you.

"Y/N I-" Clint starts, but you run over to him.

"YES!" you screech, and he stands up, handing you the ring.

"I hoped you'd say that," Clint said, pulling you in for a hug.

You slipped the ring on behind his back and changed, so you were kissing. You heard a wolf-whistle. You broke apart and saw Wanda and Pietro on the other side of the street, giggling at the success of Clint.

"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED! I GET TO MARRY Y/N!" Clint shouted to them, and Wanda flashed you a thumbs-up.

Then, Natasha shouted from a window a few floors up.

"GOOD JOB, CLINT!" she said, and you saw Steve clapping behind her.

"How many were watching or helping?" you ask and watch as your teammates begin to come out of their hiding spots.

Tony flew down from the sky in his Iron Man armor, and Thor showed up from an alley, Bruce even made an appearance by coming out from behind the twins.

"I had a little help," Clint said, before taking your hand and pulling you to a car.

"Where are we going?" you asked, and Clint pulled out a picnic basket.

"I figured we could have a picnic in the park," he said, and you nodded, already planning your wedding in your head,