Clint x Reader~A Bit Off Course

You sighed as you followed your friend, Clint, into the training room. You had been accused of having a crush on him, but you never admitted to crushes. He did seem different from the others, no! You shouldn't think that! It would be inappropriate!

"(Y/N!) Are you listening to me?" Clint asks, waving a hand in front of your eyes.

"Wha-No!" You shout, gaining attention from Natasha.

"SHUT UP LOVEBIRDS!" She shouts as she heaves a punch at her punching bag.

"We are not dating!" You shout, throwing your bow at Natasha.

"(Y/N), that isn't how you use the bow." Clint patiently says as Natasha hands the bow back to you.

"I know, I know." You say, shyly smiling.

"It's fine." He says, and he takes an arrow.

"Okay, so you notch it in like this." Clint says, notching his arrow in the bow.

You copy him, and he grabs your arrow and adjusts it a bit.

"Oh. Whoops. Thanks." You say, making sure to take note of where arrows actually go.

"Well, I wouldn't want you to shoot yourself in the face." Clint replies.

"So, you line yourself up with the middle of the target, and then you pull back, and release!" He shouts, and the arrow goes flying, hitting the center with a thud.

"Here goes nothing." You say, copying Clint perfectly, except for one little detail.

You release your arrow, but it flies sideways instead, right into Natasha's punching bag.

"(Y/N!)" She shouts, turning to you.

You simply grin and shrug, before Clint pulls you into a hug from behind.

"Don't hurt her, Nat." Clint warns.

"I would never hurt your crush, Clint." She says, before leaving the room.

"Was she telling the truth?" You ask, in disbelief.

"Uhh. No." Clint says, blushing, and pondering going into the vents.

"Really?" You ask, turning around to look him in the eyes.

"Yeah." He says, and you only smile.

"Well, I never admit crushes, but you're different than the other guys, that's for sure." You say, leaning in.

You go for a kiss, but end up missing his mouth, and kiss his nose instead.

"Oh, whoops!" You say, giggling.

"Here. Allow me." Clint says, grabbing your chin, and pulling you in for a kiss.

"I KNEW IT!" Steve shouted as he entered the room.