Chapter 1

Prologue:

One day, there was this group of kids called the big 4. There names were Rapunzle Corna, Hiccup horrendous lll, Merida DonBroch, and Jack Frost.

They are the most popular kids in school.

Rapunzle is hot, is almost 18 years old, every girl wants to be her, and every guy wants her.

Hiccup horrendous lll, he's an 17 year old boy. he's cute, smart and such a dragon lover. He has a dog named Toothless.

Merida DonBrach. She is an 16 year old girl. She's cute, wild, has wild red hair, and such a sport girl. Her favorite sport is archery. She has 3 brothers, and they are so cute.

Jack Frost. He's 17 years old. He's hot, has wight hair, he's popular, every girl wants him. His favorite sport is hockey. He loves the winter. And he has a sister named Emma.

Now there are these 2 girls. There names are Elsa and Anna. They moved from New York to California. Will they be able to control the life that they are going to have? or are they just going to just avoid it?

Elsa Winters. A shy, smart, beautiful young lady. She's 17 years old. She loves the winter, she has a sister named Anna. She has these problems that she will have during her new life in California.

Anna Winters. A funny, goofy, wild young lady. She is a 16 year old girl. She loves the summer, she loves chocolate and she loves her older sister Elsa.

Now, will these 2 girls survive there new life? or will they just move back to New York? lets see how they like there new change of life. Starting with the day they came to Cali.