[IV]➹work buddy➷

○

Changbin was in class not paying attention yet again. It seems like it's getting worse with every class. He also had work today which didn't make him feel better. He loved working on music, sure, but writing lyrics was what he really enjoyed not bringing coffee and moving CDs around. At least Jisung is going with him this time.

Classes were long but somehow Changbin survived. He said bye to Seungmin and went to his locker waiting for Jisung. Not long after that Jisung arrived with a smile on his face. He knew something happened that made Changbin all gloomy on the break so he decided to pretend he doesn't know a thing and at least try to make him feel better.

"Hey Bin" Jisung said running into a hug. This action alone made Changbin smile from ear to ear. "Hi there Ji. " He said hugging Jisung back. "Ready for work? " Jisung asked bouncing back all cheerful. Changbin chuckled at the younger "Now I am. You ready to go? " He replied and threw his backpack over his shoulder "I need to change. I hate this shirt. " Jisung said disgustingly looking at the shirt he was wearing. "Sure let's stop by your place then. " Bin said and they started their walk towards Jisung's house

The walk was silent. Jisung wanted to ask Changbin what happened but wasn't sure if that's the best thing to do. Wondering about what he should ask he kinda stared at his older friend. "You want to know what happened? " Changbin asked with a crooked smile. He could basically read Jisung from the way he talked. Jisung's smile disappeared. He didn't want to admit it but he couldn't do anything to make Changbin feel better if he doesn't know what's bothering him.

"Yes actually. I would like to know. I'm just worried. " Jisung replied smiling at Changbin. "That's fine. If there's someone I can tell anything, it's you. " Changbin said making Jisung's smile wider. "I'm really glad to hear than. Plus, you know I'm always here to listen. " He replied and took a turn making his way to his house. Changbin was right behind him. He waited until they got to Jisung's room before talking though.

As soon as he sat on Jisung's bed he started talking. "So you already know I kinda have a thing for that quiet kid. " Changbin started and Jisung nodded carefully listening. "So when Minho told me about him practicing before their lessons... I went to see him." He said feeling a bit ashamed for some reason. On the other hand he was already feeling better because he was telling Jisung what happened. "So I went to the studio and I didn't really wanted to go in but I heard music so I had to. I opened the door and saw Hyunjin dancing and I basically stalked him for solid ten minutes. " Changbin said questioning his sanity and shaking his head in disapproval. In meantime Jisung was taking his shirt of to change it with a more comfortable one.

This situation may seem weird to someone who doesn't know them but it was quite normal. Jisung doing whatever he is doing and Changbin ranting not really caring what his friend is doing. "So I kinda got really moved by his dancing" Changbin continued "And I didn't realize he was going to turn around. And when he did he saw me." He said taking a big breath since was was basically not breathing. "And? You could of said that you were waiting for Minho." Jisung replied putting a shirt over his head. "That's not what this is about." Changbin said sighing and placing his face into his hands. "Then what is? " Jisung asked turning to look at the older. "He was crying" Changbin said and looked up at Jisung. "And i just ran off" He finished with a tired expression.

"Wow dude. " Jisung said a bit shook but soon after he smiled. "You know what? I understand him." He told Changbin "I mean not why he was crying but. You know, I think it's like us and music. He just let's all his worries out while dancing." He corrected himself and hearing this made Changbin feel better. He finely though it was maybe a good thing to leave Hyunjin alone. "Even you started tearing up while recording some of our songs so I think his behavior is pretty normal." Jisung said and smiled once more.

"Thanks Ji, you really know how to make people feel better. " Changbin said smiling brightly this time. "Anything for you hyung. " Jisung replied "Let's get to work now, yeah? " He added and patted Changbin's back making his stand up. After this session Changbin decided to just relax and maybe ask Hyunjin about the whole situation later this week.

I hope you enjoyed. Would you like of I started doing chapters on social media. They would be short with lots of pictures. Comment if that's okay, also vote when you're there already. Love y'all bye!

-Your writer Peanut♡