[I]➹invisible➷

○

Black jeans, white shirt and black cap, just another usual day in Changbin's life. It was Monday so he was awake earlier then he would of liked. At least his friends will be at school so there's some motivation. Usually mornings are pretty boring and monotone so Changbin likes to forget all about them. while he walks to school.

In front of his house was Chan waiting patiently. Ever since they were little they used to go everywhere together and that's still valid. "Morning Bin." Chan greeted the other boy showing him his significant smile. "Morning Chan." He greeted back breaking into a smile first time this morning.
"Where were you during the weekend? I didn't see you around." Chan asked the shorter boy that was walking besides him. "I was in my room." He answered shortly. It's not that he was mad or rude it's just that it's still really early and Changbin was still trying to wake himself up. "Why didn't you go out with us like usually then? " The Aussie asked curiously.

There was this tradition within Changbin's group of friends. Every Saturday they would meet at the abandoned park near Minho's house and just spend time together playing and goofing around at the said location.

"I was finishing something for work." Changbin said rubbing his arms in an attempt to fight the cold weather. "But Ji was with us. Doesn't he work at the same place as you? " The blonde asked another question. "Yeah but he probably finished it while skipping and you know that I don't like skipping classes." The shorter replied this time looking Chan in the eyes making sure he looks serious about this. "I guess you're right" The blonde Shrugged and continued the walk to school.

After a few minutes of walking in comfortable silence Changbin stopped in front of a bakery. His actions were followed by Chan who was planning to buy something there as well. As they walked inside the smell of fresh baked pastry spread trough the air. "It smells soo good" Chan hummed looking at countless choices he could pick from. "I know" Changbin answered with a bit more life in his voice. It was probably due to the large amount of food in front of him.

While waiting in the line to buy their chosen snack that's probably going to end up being their lunch, Changbin's eyes caught a glimpse of the tall black haired boy. He didn't know him even though he looked somewhat familiar. "Hyung... " He started turning to Chan and tapping his shoulder. "do you know who's tha-?..." He stopped when he realized the boy was already gone.
"What? " Chan asked the confused boy who only shook his head signaling him that he's not gonna repeat himself. The Aussie just shrugged it off and payed for his pastry.

After parting ways with Chan Changbin went to his classroom, Class A3. Out of his friends only Seungmin was in his class. He was actually really grateful he had someone he knows in there. Sitting at his usual seat next to the door he saw someone. It was the tall black haired boy he noticed earlier this morning. For a split second the boy looked back at him but as soon as he realized who was Changbin looking at he looked away. Changbin, a bit startled by the boy's looks only turned away waiting for Seungmin.

Not long after Seungmin appeared in the doorway with a camera round his neck. That was something usual for him since he was taking photos all the time. "Morning Bin." He greeted taking his seat right next to Changbin's. "Morning." The other mumbled. In the next few minutes left before the lessons starts Changbin was awfully quiet and that kinda bugged Seungmin. He would usually talks to him before classes.

When the class started Seungmin decided to see what the other had on his mind. "Changbin, you look like you have something on your mind. Are you okay?" He asked with his usual plain voice looking at his notebook. He didn't really wanted to know but he was concerned for his old friend.

"Tell me Seungmin, " Changbin sighed "Did you ever notice that tall, black haired boy sitting in the back?" He asked scribbling something in his notebook. "You mean the quiet one?" Changbin nodded after hearing Seungmin's question. "I think his name is Hyunjin, but that's all I know." He said shrugging.

"Hyunjin, I wonder who he is?"

So this was the first chapter. Did you like it? I really hope you did. I took my time writing it because to be honest I wanted to leave a good first impression. I'll try updating at least every 3rd day so yeah. Leave a comment, vote and see y'all next time.

-your writer Peanut♡