HEAVEN AND BACK - Lashton (Part 2)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Have you been fucking around?" Ashton asks as he finally manages to pulls back from the sweet arse of the needy omega. His mouth, nose and chin are obscenely shiny with Luke's slick. He doesn't bother wiping it off his face as he crawls up Luke's body to hover over Luke's head.
"No, I've been a good boy." Luke replies all big honest eyes and bitten raw lips.
"Have you really?" Ashton narrows his eyes. He brings his left hand up to Luke's face, using his thumb to pull on the omega's lower lip. "Are you lying to me?"
"No." Luke replies around the thumb that's now been pushed in his mouth. He gently sucks on it before he is pushing it out with his tongue. "I've been Daddy's perfect little angel."
"Fuck." And how could Ashton forget about that pretty tramp stamp, a pair of angel wings, tattooed on Luke's lower back. "Turn around, show Daddy that big fat arse of yours." The alpha commands.

Luke is quick to comply. Rolling on his belly and pushing his ass up in an offering as he was ordered.
"Daddy's little angel." Ashton humms as he traces the black ink with his fingers, using his thumbs to rub at the soft edges. "Gonna get you a collar Princess." Ashton says conversationally, his hands now cupping the plump flesh of the round arse. "Baby blue, a thumb thick, and with a sparkly heart shaped name tag at the front." Ashton moves his left hand up Luke's body, until his fingers are gently closing around Luke's neck. Light feather touches of a hand that could tighten its grip and cut off the air if it wanted to making Luke's dick even harder than it already is.

A single drop of precum makes an appearance on the tip of Luke's dick, slowly sliding down the small prick until it dries out, leaving only a tinny shiny trail as a reminder of it ever existing.
"Please, Daddy!" Luke whimpers as he feels Ashton's fingertips of the other hand brush over his slick gushing hole. He is so fucking wet, the natural lubricant further slicking up his thighs as he tries to arch his back for Ashton.

"Gonna get 'Daddy's Little Slut' engraved on one side and my number on the other." Ashton promises. His palm resting on Luke's arse has moved and is now spreading one of the round cheeks. Ashton's left palm reluctantly lets go of the pale neck in favour of rubbing itself up and down the slippery crack. "Gonna wear it around the house. Want your father to see it. Want your father to know there's a grown up man fucking his barely legal son." The older alpha growls as he bends down to bite on Luke's ass cheek, creating a matching mark to the one on the inner side of the thick thighs.

"Daddy, please!" Luke begs prettily as two of Ashton's fingers tease his needy opening. He chases the teasing fingers with his hips, pushing back until he can feel them finally slip inside. Teen omega sighs in pleasure as he feels two thick fingers finally fuck his hole. He can feel fresh slick running down his thighs and Luke can't help himself when he sinks a finger of his own right hand in between the two digits Ashton kindly scissored open inside him.
Luke loves the taste of omega on his tongue. He hasn't slept with one ever since he slept with his father's biggest enemy for the first time. Luke hasn't slept with anyone else but Ashton ever since his birthday party.

"That's right, baby boy. Lick it all up." Ashton praises the omega who is now sucking on his slick wet finger, creating the most obscene noises that go directly to Ashton's cock and knot.
"Hmmm." Luke moans contently around the finger in his mouth. He's never been so wet before. He's never tasted so sweet before. It must be the change of the pills.

"Turn around for Daddy, Princess." Ashton orders, slowly pulling his fingers out of Luke's tight and wet hole. "Don't be a brat. Wanna suck your dick." The alpha gives a sharp smack on the bruise stained cheek in warning when the blond whines in protest. "Such a slutty boy. My slutty boy." Ashton kisses Luke's soft belly. He loves it how it feels under his lips. Miles and miles of soft skin tasting sweet on Ashton's tongue. He loves to play with Luke's belly button, gently biting on the remains of baby fat that are now just turning into an omega softness. Luke is so soft. So soft and so sweet. The sweetest boy Ashton's ever fucked.