|| CHAPTER -21 ||

" shh..princess i am alright....." akash assured her and turned towards manik........

" accha...meet him.....my savior manik malhotra.....and manik meet my niece nandini murthy...." akash introduced the already familiar people......

Hearing the name nandini snapped her head towards the other entity in the room other than themselves and sure enough....there he was clad in a business suit looking devilishly handsome like always.....except for the eye bags underneath his eyes he looked as before.....

But still something about him wasn't the same......somehow she had a feeling that this man was not the one she knew before....something in him has surely changed......

she observed his posture which looked rather respectful......unlike before he din't had an air of arrogance in his demure.....he was calm and collected.....he looked mature.....and this was what surprised her.....he changed.....but this change overwhelmed her to the core as this was how she always wanted to see him.....as a better man....he promised to be a man worthy of her and he did it but what about her.......

dint she change too......and not only that.....she changed for the worst.....she was not the same innocent girl anymore....from a pure-hearted girl she changed into a heartless woman.....her soul had been broken......her hands are covered with countless peoples blood...

she used to be his shining star but now she is nothing more than the darkness he fears....truly they were never meant to be.....

she wanted to scream at him.....question him....she wanted to hold him responsible for the person she had now become.......but...... is that going to change anything.....this was her fate...and she had to accept it...because she realized that even if manik wouldn't have let her go that day she still would have ended up becoming what she was today......

after all she was being targeted by them because she was akash's neice.....even if she would have never come to London they would still come after her....they killed her parents and were from then on after her life to completely break her mamu.......

she could only imagine what would have happened if they found her in space....they would have probably killed navya and manik too along with her.......

that was the reason she din't held manik responsible for the person she became today..she was thankful for the separation as due to this at least the people she cared for were still alive and out of danger......

Manik looked at her in shock......he was not able to believe what he was seeing.....nandini.....what is she doing here.......? in fact how did she end up here.......if she had been here all the time then what about the news he heard in pune......? what about chacha chachi....? he was dumbfounded...

He was torn.. he wanted to run to her and hug her tightly assuring himself that she was alive......she was fine....she wouldnt leave him again......he wanted to ask her why she was here.....? what about the news he heard in pune but he knew he din't deserve to question her......he was the one who left her hanging..... what right did he have to question her....he lost all the right the moment he let his friends instigate him.......the moment he let his friends ruin their special bond which could have turned into a beautiful relationship.......

So he chose to stand still with his head hung low showing the guilt he was feeling all these years......

" thank you Mr.malhotra " he heard her voice....the voice which he longed to hear......but somehow even though he heard it again he din't feel the familiar happiness he used to feel....her voice did not contain the usual warmth it carried...it felt cold.....almost foreign.....

Mr.malhotra...... so that's what they have become now.....strangers.....manik chuckled painfully as this thought crossed his mind....

" so manik...where do you live......" akash asked to clear the tension in the air......

" actually sir....i came here for a business deal.....so i am staying in a hotel....." manik said politely....

" hotel.......you live in a hotel....this won't do.......why don't you stay with us...." akash offered.....

Both manik and nandini were shocked listening to him.....before manik could react nandini shouted " what.........why would he live with us......"

" what do you mean by why.....he saved my life.....it's only right for me to repay the favor......" akash spoke like its the most obvious thing in the world and turned towards Manik ignoring a fuming nandini......

" Mr.malhotra would you please step out of the room for a few minutes.....i need to have a chat with my mamu......" nandini gritted out......

Manik nodded and walked out of the room.....

" what the hell is this manu...is this some kind of joke " nandini blasted out at once........

Akash looked at her and calmly spoke " first of all princess this is not hell......this is a hospital....and secondly i was just inviting him as he saved my life........"

Nandini sighed in annoyance and said " cut the crap mamu.....i know this is all a drama....i want to know why you are doing this.......? "

Akash still feigned ignorance and continued " what drama....i really had a mild heart stroke......."

Nandini raised and eyebrow " oh really.....so are you saying that you have suffered a stroke in the outskirts....if yes then please enlighten me what in the hell is a former mafia king doing in the outskirts all alone......as much as i know you would always be heavily guarded due to our rival attacks...so one thing is for sure that you wouldnt be foolish enough to go without guard this time round....so as you have stated if you actually had a stroke then one of our men would have already sent you to our private hospital which is much nearer than this one....but you are now in this one and not to forget i haven't received any calls form our men and this can only happen unless you have ordered them not to...." nandini concluded with a smirk.........

Akash gaped at nandini in shock before it was quickly replaced by pride.....as he thought his niece never fails to astound him....as excepted of the mafia queen........

" fine....i accept.....this is all a drama......." akash spoke conceding defeat.....truly his princess is the only one who could make him concede defeat..........

" why mamu.....din't i tell you i could handle it.....they why did you do all this.......? " nandini asked.....

" i know princess you want to take matters into your own hands.....but if i would have not done this i knew that you would have probably not revealed yourself to him anytime soon....you were still contemplating so i had to step in.......i know you are hurt....you have suppressed your pain for way too long princess and it is only destroying you from within.....you have suppressed all your emotions and the only one who can bring them back is manik....yesterday was the proof of it....yesterday for the first time i felt your emotions even if it was pain and heartbreak.......this is why i invited him because his mere presence can stimulate you to express.....even if it is rage....i want you to vent them all out and so i asked him.....because call me selfish but i want my princess back....i want you to be free of all the pain......" askah spoke.....

____________________________________________________________________________

how was it....?

what did you like the most........?

any  idea what will happen next.......?

do vote comment and follow......