|| CHAPTER - 16 ||

" How could you mukthi.....i really dint expect this from you....what did you think that....tum nandini ke against kuch bhi bologi aur main sunuga.....then you are highly mistaken...... " manik sternly said glaring mukthi......

Hearing him aliya came to mukthi's rescue " wth manik....how could you slap mukthi...usne kya galati ki jo tum use aise treat kar rahe ho...."

Alya made mukthi stand up and glared manik.....while manik chuckled sarcastically at them....

" galathi...tch....you are right.....galati mukthi ki nahi hai...." manik stated which made mukthi to look at him with hopeful eyes....but his next sentence crushed all her hopes.....

" balki galati tho meri hai...." manik said wiping his tears....." yes....its my mistake..galtai meri hai that uss din i couldnt stop mukthi from spewing  nonsense about my love....it was my mistake ki i dint take her side.....it was my fault ki i dint stop you from dragging her out of the jam room...from childhood onwards trust was everything to me...isliye when i felt that nandini dint trust me i foolishly let her go....she begged me to let her explain herself but i....i dint even give her a chance......i.....i trusted you guys so much...as you guys was there for me since my  childhood...you guys were practically a family to me.....but..what did you guys do....you insulted my star.....i was such  a fool to be manipulated by you guys back then...but not anymore........" manik choked while looking at them with hatred......

He suddenly strode towards mukthi furiously and held her hand in a death grip...mukthi let out a scream due to the pain and tears flodded her eyes as she desperately tried to remove her wrist from manik's grip but manik held her wrist tight enough to shatter her wrist bone.....

" tch tch tch kya hua mukthi.....is it paining....? " manik questioned with his eyes full of mockery.....while mukthi whimered nodding her head as her vocal cords ditched her......

" good....hona bhi chahiye.....do you remeber this is the same hand which was once used to drag nandini.....agar tumhe itna pain ho raha hai to use kitna pain hua hoga...tumhe pata hai uski skin bohot delicate hai belkul new born baby ki tarah....tho socho use kitna dard hua hoga when you dragged her....." manik spoke dangerously...while mutkthi shuddered looking at manik as his eyes carried a muderous intent......

Cold sweat broke out from the  back of rest of the members seeing manik like this.....cabir took a deep breath and went and held manik's shoulder " manik chod use....her hand will break.....pagal hogaya he kya tu....."

Manik let go of mukthi's wrist and held Cabir's collar yelling " ha pagal hogaya hoon main...because of my foolishness i lost nandini...ab vo vapas kabhi nahi aayegi....now i am all alone....all because of trusting more in my ex- best friends...."

Manik let go of Cabir's collar while cabir became numb listening him....he stammered " ex- best friends.....matlab... " 

Cabir widened his eyes in fear as he spoke " you.....you cant leave fab5...manik....."

Manik looked at cabir and spoke " you know cabir mere liye fab5 usi din margaya tha jis din my love left me.......i was staying with you people only because i wanted nandini to punish you people.......i wanted to see how low you people will stoop because of your selfishness...these three months i was searching nandini along with completing our previous album deals...so that when i find her i will be able to start a new life and you wont be able to trap me by using music as an excuse.....but now....i guess this is the punishment for the sin i commited...but no matter what i will try my best to earn forgivness from chacha chachi rishab and nandini too.....this is the first time in my repentance......that's why i MANIK MALHOTRA lead singer of fab5 will be officially walking out  fab5......." manik declared and turned to leave from there leaving fab4 dumbstruck......

I am sorry....nandini.....i couldnt protect you from them.....kash uss din main inlogo ki nahi balki tumhari baat pe trust karta tho aaj tum shayad mere saath hoti.....maine hamesha tum se kaha ki mere liye iss duniya main sab se zyada trust important hai aur maine hi tumpe trust nahi kiya....i am sorry because that 19 year old manik decided to trust on his childhood friends who were with him in his darkness instead of the star which pulled him from darkness....i am sorry....lekin ab its different....i finally realized what is my priority....who is more important to me....and whom i should trust.....chachi ne kaha ki you left us.....but somewhere i can feel ki you are alive....something in me believes that you can never leave your monster no matter what....these three months maine iss hope ke sahare hi survive kiya hai....aage bhi karlunga....until the day your aiyappa and our fate feels that i have repented enough and brings you back into my life... somehow i feel that our love story is not over.....this seperation will only strengthen our bond and by the time we meet again we will be a whole new manik and nandini.....one's whose love is deeper than ever......one's who are stronger as one....and then we will have our humesha....just the way we dreamt of......until then...i love you.....always have and always will.......

Manik looked at the clear sky and smiled as his eyes glistened with hope.....hope of their forever....

While nandini who was sitting in her private jet along with navya and keerthi ready to leave india felt the change in the air....she felt  her heart beating fast......she put her palm over it and muttered in an inaudible tone " manik...."

She closed her eyes to supress her pain and leaned into her seat drifting into her memories....

_______________________________________

Hey guys.....how is it.....?

Do vote comment and follow......