|| CHAPTER - 20 ||

next day.....

Hyatt hotel......

fab5 and Manik were having breakfast.....fab4 were settled on one table while Manik and Maddy seated on a different one as Manik was afraid that he may not be able to digest his food sitting close to stinky people.....

fab4 were quietly having food and also passing some pity glances to aliya....while aliya was looking pale with dark circles....yesterday was too terrifying for her.....she was cursing her fate and praying to god.....

a group of girls was passing by them talking in loud voices....although they were not interested in eavesdropping but the content of their conversation was enough to make them tremble......

" hey did you hear the news yesterday about the unauthorized gang meeting......" a girl spoke......

" ya....they are becoming more frequent these days..... I have heard that this time N.M personally gave them a visit......" a buy remarked......

" seriously.....but i thought she won't be concerning herself with such matters......." the first girl spoke confusedly.......

" yeah but looks like they hit a nerve this time......not only did she come personally......but she killed all of them within a minute....i heard that someone saw the bodies being carried away....their faces looked like they have seen some ghost...... it was truly a horrifying sight..she must have really been angry yesterday....." the guy spoke shuddering.........

fab3 looked at aliya hesitantly to see her face deadly pale...she looked like she was going to have a panic attack.....

" i am done......its over.......my life....." she kept on repeating like a broken recorder......

Dhruv looked at the pitiful face of aliya and placed a hand on her shoulder to support her....." aliya.....calm down.....you.....you will be fine......." even though his words were filled with uncertainty he still tried to calm her.....

" what calm down......you are not the one who dashed into her, you dimwit... " aliya shouted sounding more like a shrew......

dhruv looked at her strangely....while aliya realized her words and correct them......" I didn't mean it......i am so sorry dhruv......please help me...... I am so so scared......."

dhruv side hugged her " shh....aliya.....she might not even be remembering that incident....stop worrying...... "

seeing her friend stopped crying mukthi spoke up doubtfully " yes aliya.....and if she remembers then we will find a way out...."

cabir nodded his head agreeing......

when this epic friendship moment was going on there was on person keenly observing them......it was manik....he had a mocking smile on his face while his eyes twinkled seeing their miserable state........

tch tch tch fab4.....it has not even started and they are already in this state....what will happen to them when N.M will make a move on them.....he thought smiling widely.....

" maddy....i will be leaving to see the site for our project......don't call me if it's not necessary........' manik spoke getting up.......

maddy was about to say something but manik already left.....this guy....does he even know the meaning of  words like  REST and VACATION.....he thought shaking his head in disbelief......

manik was seated in his car driving into the outskirts when he saw a man collapsed on the side.......he quickly got down his car to check if he was alive.....

the man in front of him looked like he was in his early fifties.....he looked like he was having a stoke....Manik quickly called for an ambulance...the journey to the hospital was silent.......manik was outside waiting for the doctor to inform him about the patient.....

the doctor came out and assured, " don't worry....the patient is stable now....it was just a mild stoke.....thankfully you were there on time young man...."

manik sighed in relief...thank god he is fine....only he knows how much scared he was....he dint want another person to die on him...." did you inform the patient's family........"

the doctor smiled " yes....they are on their way...you should go in now....the patient is asking for you........."

Manik looked at him weirdly pointing to himself " me....? "

the doctor chuckled slightly and spoke up "what i mean to say is since you are the one who saved him he wanted to thank you in person......."

Manik made an oh sound and then nodded in understanding.....he hesitantly walked into the room to see the man sitting on the bed...

" so you are the one who saved me.....thank you so much son....." he spoke gratefully.....

manik  shook his head saying " it's nothing sir.....i am just glad you are fine........"

" i am perfectely fine...all thanks to you.......between i am aakash oberoi.......what is your name young man.....? " he spoke with a mischevious glint in his eyes........

" manik....sir.....manik malhotra....." he spoke respectfully......

" hmm....good child.....come forwarad a little......" akash spoke.....

manik was about to move towards him when the door was opened with a loud thud followed by a melodious voice he was very much familiar with......

" mamu.....are you alright....? " nandini spoke rushing towards her mamu not knowing that a certain someone was looking at her with wide eyes filled with longing , pain , shock and most importantly love........

_______________________________________________________________________________

hehe.....so did you like the update......?

what did you like the most........?

i know you all want N.M to meet manik but it will take time.....its not the right time yet....

do vote comment and follow me....

with love

Devils_symphony....