|| CHAPTER - 15 ||

hello guys......

i know its been a long time since i updated...but i have been hell busy with my life......so couldn't get the time......

i wil try to complete as many chapters as i can before i disappear again......

happy reading.....

________________________________________________________________________

pune....

Murthy house......

manik malhotra stood in front of the door which held the nameplate stating murthy's.....he gently caressed the nameplate reminding himself that it was real....the moment he waited for is finally here......and his love is just a door apart from him.......and once the door opens he will be in front of her....his nandini........the mere name of her brought a genuine smile on his face.....one that was missing since he lost her.......but now not anymore.......

he took a deep breath to calm his hysteric emotions and rang the bell......he waited for a while with bated breath spontaneously clenching and unclenching his fists to calm his nerves until he heard chachi's voice from the inside and footsteps nearing the door......he froze as soon as the door opened revealing Nandini's  chachi.....

Chachi who opened the door was shocked to see manik in front of her....but she quickly regained her composure and felt her anger rising as she thought of nandini's suffering....

" tum.....tum yaha kya kar rahe ho......tumhari himat kaise hui yaha aane ki....." chachi yelled glaring at manik.....

Listening to the commotion outside chacha came to see what was going on....he saw manik there.....

" tum...yaha " chacha muttered looking at manik.....chachi quickly turned to chacha and said " vahi tho main pooch rahi hoon murthy ji....humari beti ko barbaad karke iska dil nahi bhara hai kya....jo ab phir se yaha aa gaya....."

Hearing her manik looked down not able to meet her eyes....after all, he was the one who broke their daughter's heart....

Seeing her going hyper chacha decided to control the situation and asked fab5 to come in.....

Living room....

Chacha and chachi were settled on the sofa while manik and fab4 stood opposite them.....there was an awkward silence which was broken by chacha......

" kyu aaye ho tum  manik.....jo tumne kiya vo kaafi nahi tha kya...." chacha asked manik sternly....

Manik looked at chacha with moist eyes......he gathered his courage and spoke " nahi....chacha ji....i...main janta hoon ki nandini ko apne se door karke maine bohot badi galti kardi.....and i know ki...jitni baar bhi main sorry bolunga....its not enough....lekin i....cant live without her.....main nahi rah sakta uske bina....isliye....i want her back in my life....vo chahe jo punishment de...i am ready to endure...i.....i swear i will do anything for her.....i just want her back.....i just want her to be with me....."

Chachi abruptly got up from the sofa and strode towards him and held his collar " kya samajhte ho apne aap ko tum....tum jab chahe humari nandu se rishta tod sakte ho aur jab chahe use apni zindagi main vapas bulaloge....kabse boleja rahe ho ki tumhe uski kitni zarrort hai.....tumne kitni badi galti kardi.....tum kitna pyaar karte ho.....tum tum tum......tum shayad bhool rahe ho manik ki...... iss relation main sirf tum nahi ho.....meri nandu bhi hai...aur meri beti ki bhi feelings hai....aur ye mat bhoolna mr.manik malhotra meri beti tumse zyada hurt hui hai.....isliye please yaha se chale jao......"

chachi turned to open the door for him while manik stood rooted to the ground his eyes pleading chachi...." chachi please.....atleast ek baar mujhe usse milne deejiye......please......bas ek baar.....let me see her........" manik desperately begged her.....seeing him like that chachi became numb.....she could see that the man infront of her loved her daughter more than anything....and he truly regretted his sin.....

chachi turned to the other side wiping her tears and choked " kaise use milvau tumhe manik....tumne aane mein bohot der kardi.....bohot der kardi....."

listening to her manik stood still....was it too late......for him.....chachi went forward and cupped his right cheek " vo humse bohot door chali gayi manik.....humesha keliye....."

manik widened his eyes in fear he looked at chachi with dread.......chachi continued " a month before....vo mangalore ja rahi thi kuch kaam se aur raste main car ac....accident....jab tak hum vaha pahuche tab tak bohot der hochuki thi......she left us all manik.......she left us......"

she left us.....that was the only sentence ringing in manik's head.......nandini.....his nandini was dead.....she left him forever....and now he couldnt get her back......maybe this was the punishment for the sin he committed......to live a life without his star......this was the punishment for breaking an innocent soul.......his nandini will never return while he.......he will have to forever live in the guilt of hurting her......

manik slowly walked out of the house while fab4 followed behind him......cabir was feeling bad for his friend while dhruv was neutral.......mukthi and aliya were rejoicing that nandini wont be back anymore......

manik aimlessly walked on the road until his feet gave in and he fell on the ground crying....all the pain , guilt and loneliness he suffered made way in the form of his tears....he covered his face and cried harder...while cabir fisted his hands knowing that no amount of consolation will work this time.......he needed to release his pent up emotions.......mukthi was flabbergasted seeing manik crying so hard.......she never saw manik so weak......and broken.......but she blamed nandini for this state of manik.......as she believed nandini was responsible for every bad thing in their life.......mukthi walked a little forward......

" what the hell manik.....why are you crying for her......tum itne weak kabse ho gaye........just because of one girl you are crying.....she doesnt deserve you manik....." mukthi shouted while manik fisted his hands on his knees.....

" shut up mukthi.....stop it.....who are you to say if nandini deserves manik or not.....please stay out of it....you dont have the right to speak regarding manik " cabir sternly spoke....

" wow cabir.....main interfere kar rahi hoon....seriously.....maana padega nandini ko....marne ke baad bhi humare beech problems create kar rahi hai......" before she could complete a thud sound was heard and in the next second she was on the floor holding her left cheek which was stinging with pain.....she touched her lower lip to find that it was bleeding......she looked above to find manik looking at her with raging eyes..........

this was not mukthi's first time looking an angry manik but this was the first time the anger was directed to her......he knew how cruel manik can be when his anger dominated him and now that she was at the receiving end of his anger....it  sent shivers down her spine...

" how dare you mukthi vardhan.......tumhari himmat kaise  meri jaan ke baare main ye sab kuch kehne ki......." manik shouted clenching his fists.....

her legs were frozen while she looked at manik terrified......she tried to calm herself by saying that manik wont do any thing to her.....afterall she is his best friend.....but his next sentence was enough to destroy her over- confidence and make her faint then and there out of fright.......

_______________________________________________________________

how was it....?

are you guys liking how the story is progressing....?

longest chapter till date....