Epilogue

"breathe. Inhale and exhale. You can do it"

"ahhhhhh it huuuurtsssss"

"honey calm down. Breathe"

"CALM DOWN!!??!? FUCK YOU!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"miss we are ready to go in, you need to stay outside" the nurse says

"honey I will wait you here. I love you" I say to her before the doctors take her away.

"Mommy why mum was screaming? Is she okay?" ask me Minju worry for her mum

"yes sweetheart she is fine"

"where is she going?" ask Hyunjin

"she is bringing home your little brother" I say patting their head.

It's the year 2021 and me and Rosè are married from 2 years.And from a 1 yearva part we decide we wanted another kid and Rosè offer to be the one take him/her.

At first all was complicated. Rosè had present to the kids and they accepted her like right away but the problem was more with hers parents.
At first they were a little skeptical but then also them accepted my situation and now we are a family in all the effect.

As for us we both finish our studies and Rosè started to work with her parents while I found a work as a comedian in a theater.

For the 'aunties' is another story that I will try to make short.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon had 2 babies and they still run the bar.

Momo and Dahyun got married and open a dance studio. For kids they are still thinking about it.

Sana and Tzuyu went to live in Taiwan and Tzu is now a famous model while Sana is her jealous manager. She won't let anyone go too near her precious baby. Both of them would like a kids and they are considering to adopt one.

Chaeyoung and Mina transfer in Japan where they open a music studio. They are engaged but still didn't though of childs.

Jihyo and Wendy break up after 1 years because they thought it's the better options. Jihyo is now dating Daniel while Wendy is living in Canada with her new boyfriend.

Seulgi and Irene married in the last year of high school. Irene is a model and Seulgi is a famous dancer.

Joy and Yeri are enjoying their young age and for now they are traveling around with the money they earn from Joy's last film.

Jennie e Lisa, they are fine. They are married and have 4 kids. 2 adopted and 2 theirs. They also have 4 animals, 2 cats and 2 dogs. Jennie is the head of Chanel Korea and Lisa is the head photographer of the company.

________

After 2 hours of waiting a nurse came out and told me that Rosè and the baby are fine and we could see them.

As I walk in the room I found her sleeping peaceful with a basket near the bed. And there was my little child. Also him was sleeping like his mother.

I took Minju and Hyunjin and take them in the couch to sleep a bit.
I walk to Rosè and kiss her hand softly but she woke up. She look really tired and when I told her to sleep again she say she won't do it.

She look at her right to find our babies all asleep.

"so what's his name?" I ask caressing her hairs

"umm what do you say about Lucas?"

"it seems perfect" I kiss the top of her head before lying down with her.
"You did a great job"

"we did a great job. Thanks Chuchu"

"thanks you that even if you didn't know me you accepted me. I love you"

"I love you always"

And as every time we fell asleep cuddling and smiling.

The end
______

Thanks to all the people who read my story. Hope you enjoy it and be happy always.

Love you

                                                 ~mottock