Cap 31

Rosè pov

'What have I done?' i ask scolding myself for leaving her that day.

After crying for a day I understood I love her no matter what. If she has kids that's fine with me, I will accept them as mine.
I love her because she makes me smile.
I love her because she was always there with me.
I love her even if she didn't tell me the truth.
I love her even if she is ignoring me.
Yes, you are right. She is ignoring me.

The day after Jennie told me about Jisoo, I went to the hospital to meet her and tell her that I love her, but the nurse told me she already went home.
She didn't come to school for two weeks.
I try to call her but she would ignore my calls. I also went to her house but she wasn't opening the door.
I ask her friends but they would also ignore me.
I ask my friends to ask their girlfriends but they say they didn't tell nothing just to wait until Jisoo will calm down a little bit.

I waited. I've waited for a whole week and still I didn't see her at all.
I was hopeless. I never though it could hurt that much not to see her. I never though to find myself crying every evening for the same reason. I never though I could get drunk just because she would ignore my call.

My parents notice there was something wrong with and the day after getting drunk I told them what happened. They scolded me because I was a coward and I went away, leaving her. Every words they say was a stab in my chest. Every words they say makes me realize how much of a fool I was.

At the moment I'm dressing up for school. Another day without her I repeat in my mind. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

"how are you sweetie?" mum asks worried

"wonderfully" I sarcastically say eating my cereal.

"not loose hopes. If you are meant to be, Jesus will help you" she says caressing my back

"if it was meant to be, why it hurts so much? Why?" I sob

"because love is not easy. Love is complicated and hurtful. But also the most beautiful feeling you can have. Now don't think too bad and go to school. And if you see her do all in your will to have her back if you really want her to"

When I arrived at school I met with my friends and I walk to them with a smile plastered in my face.

"what's with this smile? Something good happened?" Lisa asks

"no. I just need to be positive." I say showing my better smile

"oh okay if you say so. Let's go to the class before it starts" Mina says being the responsible one in the group.

As we walked a voice made me stop.

"look at how happy she is without me"

"jisoo...." I say bringing myself near her

"let's go" she says before starting to walk away

I stay there doing nothing to stop her. I was brought back with the bell.
I need to be positive. At least I saw her. But this time I didn't smile. Not even a bit. Just the fact she walk away makes me sad.

"Hey. At least you saw her. You still can take her back" Irene says patting my back

"yes at least you know she is fine" Dahyun adds

"thanks girls but not now. Let me be" I say before walking to the class suppressing a sob.

I didn't pay attention at any lessons my mind was wondering in the world of me and Jisoo. How childish I am to create even an our world. More than childish I can say desperate.

As the last bell rang I went to the canteen to eat not waiting for my friends. I still need some times alone.

Then when I was about to bite the food I saw Jisoo in the corner of my eyes and I turn around to face her. As I met her eyes she looked away, making me loose my appetite.

"ohi chipmuck why aren't you eating?" my though where interrerruped by Lisa's voice.

"what?"

"I say why didn't you eat? Did you wait for us?"

"yes of course" I fake a smile.

"ok let's eat, girls" suggests Dahyun already eating.

I looked at the food but I didn't eat it. I felt so empty that I didn't want to full myself. It hurts so much. Again I was ignored and the sensation always feels worst.

__________
At the end of school I was walking out with Tzu and Irene.

As we were near the exit I saw her again. She has a smile but I'm not sure about how honest it was. As she looked in my direction she found me staring at her.

"Rosè go to her and talk" Irene suggests pushing me toward

"I don't think she wants" I say lowering my voice like if I was whispering

"did you even try?" Tzu asks "no. Now go and talk." she pushes me harder and I found myself walking toward her.
When I was in front of her she just looked at me as if she was waiting for something

"we will leave you two talk" Jennie says making Jisoo looking her her in disbelief.
When the girls leave, Jisoo was ready to leave also but I grab her arm stopping her.
She looked my hand and then my face. She swinged my arm away and she crossed her arms on the chest waiting.

"Jisoo..... What happened that night I'm really sorry"

"okay, is this all? Can I go now?"

"I didn't mean it. Let sort things go out. I can't...... I can't go on with you ignoring me"

"well your actions tell something else"

"Jisoo...."

"if you can't go on alone, you wouldn't say that things. If y---"

"Jisoo, I'm s---"

"if you want to sort out things, you would have come in the hospital. If now you didn't feel pity for me you wouldn't have come to talk to me"

"Jisoo, let me explain. It's not what you think"

"Rosè, you have had enough time to came to me and tell me that all I thought was not true. Instead you left me over thinking for 2 damits weeks. And now I'm tired. I'm tired Rosè "

"JISOO you ingnor me for the past weeks.please let me explain" I beg her.

"for the last weeks I will pass here I don't want to have any issues, so please don't create one."

"last weeks?"

"oh didn't Jennie tell you? I though she told you everythings. I'm leaving in a few weeks and no you can't stop me. Let's fake that all happened between us never existed. Goodbye Rosè" she says leaving me in the same spot with tears threatening to go down in any moment. When I couldn't hear her steps I punch the wall in frustration. I punch it, kick it, until I had blood in both my hands. I hit my head against it not minding the pain. I could only feel my heart breaking in million of piece.
As I continue to slam my head I feel dizzy and all start to move.

The last thing I hear was my name.