Cap 35

Rosè pov

"are you sure?" I ask excited

"yes you can sing but only 2 song after I will arrange the others songs" Leo says making me more happy. 2 songs is all I need. I hug him as a thanks and went to the canteen to tell my friend the news.

After all this time trying to approach Jisoo I though that I need to change strategy. And to give me an idea was Wendy who suggested to sing her a melody. Eventually I thought that I can sing my love and my apologies to her with one of my songs I write during the sleepless nights.

"I've made it! He said yes!!" I say hipper than usual

"good now we just need to convince Jisoo to come to the prom"-Lisa

"why shouldn't she?"

"Jennie said she is not really keen on dancing and all. Jen say she will make sure Jisoo will come so we need to hope she will make it "

"which song are you going to sing?" - Dahyun

"secret"

"oh come on, we won't tell nobody"

"no but I write them"

"oh so it's like a love declaration"-Mina

"yes. I hope it will go as plan"

"of course and we will be there to help you" -Irene

"thanks girls. I don't know where I would be if it wasn't for you all" I say hugging them.

At the end of school I drive home and not minding all the homework I have I pick up my guitars and start to play my songs. I need to practice if I want it to be perfect.

After 3 hours my fingers hurt like hell but eventually I was ready.
All I need to do is hoping.

I really hope after this everything will be again as before. Me and her together just that now there will be her kids.

I wish there will be a happy ending for us.