Chapter 5: You're forever mine.

When Danielle woke up, she woke up feeling like hell. Her body was tired and weak. She stared at the ceiling silently. Could her life get anymore worse? Pregnant at 17, classic.

"Danielle..." A voice called out to her. She didn't bother to turn her head. "Get out of the room Jackson..." She whispered. Her voice was so... broken. She felt broken.

"You ready to go home? The doctors said I can get you out today..." Jackson said, completely ignoring her statement from before. She didn't say anything, yet he knew she didn't want to be here. So he called for the doctors, got her prescriptions, filled out paperwork, helped her get dressed, and they both left.

The drive home was silent. Danielle looked out her window silently, her hands shoved into the pockets of her hoodie. "Hungry?" Even if she was, she shook her head no. She wasn't going to feed the demon growing inside of her.

She was going to starve herself. "Well too bad. I'm going to get you some McDonald's." He said to her, giving her a small smile which she never returned. The car was stopped but she didn't get out. He always got out before her.

"Can I get out now?" She asked him, a strong urge to be away from him crashing down on her. With a sigh, he nodded and looked at his steering wheel. "Take a shower for me, this won't take long." He said to her.

She got out and walked into the house which was surprisingly already opened. She walked further into the house with a frightened yet confused expression. Was someone else here?

Suddenly a girl walked out from the kitchen. Both of them looked at each other. "Danielle..." the girl whispered. Then it came back to her. This was a girl Jackson hung around while at school. Surprisingly the girl never said mean things or physically harmed her.

"Johanna what are you..." a male's voice trailed off once he spotted Danielle. "You're back." He smiled at her. It was one of Jackson's closest friends. Felix.

"What the hell are you two doing in here?" Dani asked, her expression changing from confusion to anger. Why can't people just leave her alone? "Jackson told us to come by and watch over you while he isn't here..." Johanna said.

"You can leave now, thanks." Danielle walked past them up the stairs and into her and Jackson's room. She sighed deeply and went into the bathroom. She noticed she didn't smell to great. Sweat and Tears. A bath sounds nice.

She ran her water and stripped her clothes, slowly sliding herself into the tub. Once the water was a decent level she turned the water off and sat there. She took this time to reflect on her life.

She heard the door close down stairs and multiple voices. Why won't the death stop neglecting her? She looked down at her flat stomach, anger coursing through her veins. "I don't want you, you know? You're a result of rape. I didn't ask for you." She placed her hand on he stomach and clenched it.

"Dani? You almost done?" Jackson's voice called through the door. She rolled her eyes and slowly got out the tub. She wiped herself off with a towel and wrapped it around her, walking out. She silently walked past Jackson, moving to the closet to put on her clothes, which were nothing more than just a t shirt and some shorts. Panties and a bra too of course.

She walked out, and he gave her a small smile. "Are my two babies hungry?" He asked. She glared. "So you care when I'm pregnant with your deadbeat child, but didn't seem to care when you and other people placed me through hell?" She hissed.

He went quiet, a frown covering his features. "Look, Dani I'm not asking for forgiveness. Because even if I apologize, you won't forgive me would you?" He asked. She looked away silently, that gave him his answer. "But just know that this child—..." he pointed to her stomach. "Is mine. My family. I'm not letting this go." He told her.

She crossed her arms and hugged herself, looking anywhere but him. He had no right to say something like that. It's just so unfair. He grabbed her waist softly and pulled her in, staring deeply into her eyes. "You're forever mine, don't forget that." He whispered.

Her once gentle, sweet eyes were dull and filled with sorrow. She looked away from his face after awhile with a sigh. "Let's go eat." He told her, a small smile evident on his face. She didn't say anything, but she followed him down the stairs.

He pulled a chair for her to sit down, sitting her beside Johanna. Johanna gave her a smile which she returned, but it was very little. Felix was on his phone, eating a McDouble. He seemed too intrigued by what he was doing to care.

They had started eating and Johanna and Jackson made a small conversation. Danielle stayed silent the entire time, munching on small bits of fries. "So, Danielle..." Johanna said her name causing her to look up at her with a confused expression.

"Since you're having a baby, if it was a girl or boy, what would you name them?" Johanna grinned. The mentioning of the demon growing inside of her only made Dani feel sick. She stayed silent for a bit as Jackson studied her face.

"Regardless, I don't care. Because I'm not keeping this baby." Danielle said, as if sure of herself. The table went silent. Felix looked up from his phone with a shocked expression. "You're not keeping the baby? So this mean you're..." Johanna trailed off.

Danielle nodded. "I have decided I wanted a aborti-..." She was cut off by Jackson slamming his hand on the table. "No. You're not getting one. We've been through this Danielle." He groaned as if tired of sayin the same thing over and over.

Danielle glared. "It's my body! It's not fair to me! I don't WANT to be a mother right now!" She shouted, standing up from the table. He stood up as well, giving her a glare. "Danielle you're killing a innocent child. Think about this."

"This child is a product of rape!"

The table went silent again. Johanna and Felix stared at the two wide eyed. Rape? He raped her? They knew he had done some physical harmed but never knew he would actually go as far and rape her.

"Danielle—..." Danielle cut him off. "How about we make this easier. I'll have your stupid child, but I'm LEAVING. I want nothing more to do with you or this child." Jackson groaned and ran his fingers through his hair. "No, Danielle, no. Just, no. No more. We're not talking about this anymore. We can get through this. We can. You have to let this play out. Don't chicken your way out of this." He tried to reason with her.

Danielle glared and clenched her fist. She was about to respond, but was cut off by him again. "My Dani isn't a quitter. She's quite the strong bean. Danielle, please, just think." It was silent. She stared at all 3 of them. Their eyes told her that she was making the wrong choice. She shook her head and wiped the tear that had fallen down her cheek away.

"I'm going to bed." With that she turned and walked back towards the bedroom. Jackson collapsed back into his chair and sighed into his hands. He needed to fix things before she did something stupid. And fast.