Just Rewards

Her disarming angelic face belied her ability to harm a soul, but as it turned out, she was a ruthlessly efficient assassin. Her brilliant scarlet hair hung in waves to nearly her waist as her red satin robe fell open and slipped from her shoulders, revealing her firm, perfect young breasts and toned body, with the soft, neatly trimmed patch of carpet matching the shade of the drapes above. She introduced herself as Angel, turning to pull her hair aside for each to appreciate the vibrant, multi-colored angel wings inked across her back, with the tips continuing down her shapely backside as proof of her claim.

Her fingers traced sensuous paths down the bare flesh exposed by the men's loosely worn shirts or robes, with little need for variation. Her eyes never left theirs as her hand slipped beneath the waistbands of their boxers or pajama bottoms, closing her fingers around them and waiting for their bodies' natural response to their warmth. By then, she had them so defenselessly entranced that she could have informed them, "I'm going to kill you," and not one would have been unduly alarmed. They'd likely have only nodded and enthusiastically agreed with whatever she suggested.

As they grew firm in her hand, her angelic face morphed into a wanton expression of desire, further quickening their pulse. While making her job all the quicker and assured, it saddened her that this also lessened the likelihood of them surviving long enough to appreciate her talents fully. The men were unaware they were already dead, as it required only a gentle touch to seat them on their sofas. She took the length of their erect cocks in her mouth in one smooth motion, obliviating their awareness of the world around them, including the nearly invisible blade severing their femoral arteries. The cuts were so fine the men would have felt no pain, even without her lips and tongue's determined attention as a distraction.

They likely assumed their sudden light-headedness derived from nothing more than her vigorous effort to provide each their "happy ending." She considered that the least she could do, although none lasted a minute, with all but one, unfortunate for the rest, going before they came. Premature ejaculation, an infliction suffered by that single exception since adolescence, finally proving a benefit. She smiled at that unexpected success, doubting the beneficiary would appreciate her dark humor.

She took them all out early that evening, one after another, at intervals, paced as quickly as she could without appearing unduly rushed or providing any less than her complete attention. She also didn't want to risk news of their demise forewarning those soon to follow, although she doubted that any such notice would have mattered. All were powerful, arrogant men who believed they couldn't possibly have anything to fear from such an exquisite, angelic "piece of ass" whose presence they'd each anxiously anticipated.

The appointments were scheduled only days earlier through The Agency, the oldest continually operating escort service on the planet. All were regular clients, and such an expression of appreciation for their many years of loyalty was the type of perk they'd come to expect. None suspected a thing was amiss as they'd welcomed the spectacular young woman through their doors. And each had most helpfully adjusted their calendars to ensure they'd have no interruptions, leaving their exsanguinated corpses unlikely to be discovered before she completed her task.

There'd been twelve. Then only one. She'd saved the best, but the worst by far, for last. She relished having the remainder of the weekend dedicated to him, assuming she somehow managed to keep the sadistic, inhuman monster of a man alive and conscious long enough to experience the full measure of agony and terror he so justly deserved. She was curious whether the cleaning service, regularly appearing late Sunday evenings at her last address, might finally be shocked by their discovery or simply do their usual thorough, discrete job. Either way, once they disposed of their employer's remains, she planned to attend to them as well, as she would any others she determined to be complicit in the man's acts of evil.