Chapter 28 - A Rat

Start from the beginning

Aria's POV

I had just finished getting dressed. I had an off the shoulder sundress on, white in color and beautified with light pink roses, with my bikini underneath. I was busy with my hair, pinning it up in half a ponytail, as I looked outside the window into the garden. 

I felt strong arms circle around my waist from behind which made me flinch at first. However, the second I smelt that intoxicating aftershave I knew who it was. I leaned back into his chest as he dipped his head to kiss the sensitive spot on my neck. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth, yet I tried to diminish it by biting down on my bottom lip. I reached up and held onto the back of his neck as he began to now nip at my skin. 

"I want you Rhi (Pronounced R-ee)." He said in a low husky tone. "I need you, now!" 

What has gotten into him? He is not the calm, playful, and sensual being from earlier today. He is more domineering and had now begun calling me by a nickname he used to call me when we were in school. 

"We can't..." I said, barely a whisper. 

His hand ran from the waist up over my breasts, which reacted immediately to his touch. His final destination, my neck. He encircled his hand around my neck squeezing gently before grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. His eyes were holding a primal lust within them. He took no time to engulf my lips with his as he kissed me roughly. Even though this was different, it still turned me on. Maybe even more so. 

I turned my body to face him as I deepened the kiss. He bit my bottom lip as I pulled back to look at him. 

"We can't, Dom. Everyone is waiting downstairs." 

He ignored me as he grabbed me and spun us both around, resting my bum against the back of the couch. He placed his hand gently on my knee and felt his way up. It felt like he was going in slow motion, with such light pressure and it was driving me wild. I was getting anxious with a need for him to reach my core. His fingers traveled on the inside of my thigh and eventually underneath my dress. The slowness was replaced by swiftness as he grabbed my crotch and with his index finger felt his way through the side of my bikini bottoms, sliding it over my slick, wet folds. 

"You're body is telling me otherwise Rhi." He growled. "Feel how ready you are." 

All the words got caught in my throat and even though my mouth opened, nothing came out except the warmth from my fast breathing. He closed my mouth with his as he ravished my lips. His tongue swept across and as it entered into my mouth, he pushed two fingers into me. I let out a gasp that was drowned out by his rough kiss. He began slowly inside me, pushing his fingers slightly apart against my vaginal walls applying pressure that soared through my body. If he kept this up I would be coming undone very quickly. 

I gripped onto his shoulders trying to steady myself as I leaned back into the couch. He pulled back from the kiss with my bottom lip between his teeth. Once he let it slip through he went to kiss along my jawline. His fingers had picked up speed as they thrust in and out of me. I could feel that build up forming from the bottom of my abdomen as it got stronger. 

"Nicky..." I whispered, now practically clawing at his arms. 

"Oh no, you don't baby girl." 

With those words, he removed his fingers from inside me, making me whimper at the absence and groan at the feeling of my orgasm, once on the brink, dissipating. He gripped my hips and spun me around, pushing me down to bend over the couch. He forced himself against me, making sure I could feel his arousal through his pants against my bum. He let go of my hips, running his hand up my back, and gripped my pony, wrapping it around his hand and pulling on it, forcing my head up. With his other hand, he grabbed my chin and held my head in place.